KiteLife Forum

SDT 2.8 Power Kite (6/10/11)

John Barresi

After thinking about it, this one might be just the thing for my son-in-law. A good pull around the park might be ..... :blue-confused: On the other hand, he is pretty good kid and I really don't want to see him hurt. Or I could give it to my husband. He would end up in Bermuda. Thinking, thinking.... :kid_loved:

As for me, I like my stacks and they have more than enough pull. Win or lose, I'm good. Enjoy guys. :P

kjm

smiley-devil.gifsmiley-devil.gifsmiley-devil.gifkid_devlish.gif

Just realized I had the wrong link in the original post, corrected with this one. :kid_loved:

http://www.skydogkites.com/traction/sdt_2.8.shtml

Oh wow John, if only I had known it was THAT One I wouldnt have given my numbers away.

(only fooling SV :blue-confused: I need a power kite about as much as a hole in my head)

Just realized I had the wrong link in the original post, corrected with this one. :kid_loved:

http://www.skydogkites.com/traction/sdt_2.8.shtml

Oh wow John, if only I had known it was THAT One I wouldnt have given my numbers away.

(only fooling SV :blue-confused: I need a power kite about as much as a hole in my head)

Hey Baloo!! "What are you talking about...take your numbers back!!!"...Your Tractor is even bigger then mine!!

It Will Work!! With the tractors we can fly the thing without risking out lives!! Believe me!! heehee!!!

OK...If no one "Subscribes" to get my numbers and I win I'll show you how we do things out here in the country!!

Yeah...I know...I Know... "What are the last 4 words said by a redneck before he goes to the emergency ward???

"Hey!! Y'all Watch this!!" But This will Work!!

And Yeah... I know ...I know...Jeepster said there was a sentence that came before that said....."Here, hold my beer!"... But, I didn't included that because out here that is just sort of...understood!!" heehee!! But, I'm going to win this babe, and...so just watch what happens!! I'll send videos!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

This must be just 'killing' Duane.

C'mon, guy; you can't keep that nice, tidy, round number up there forever.

Maybe now it's time to go for 1009 which is a PRIME NUMBER. Just think of it: divisible only by itself and one. Now, there is something to shoot for !!!

My subscription number is simply chock full of lucky sevens, being the product of 7 and 7 and 17. Now how's that for lucky?

Since we're talking about numbers, I just realized I don't even know what my membership number is. Hey, Mr. Webmaster, could you tell me my not-so-magic number, please?

I will be lucky if my post count reaches 25 since I'm more of a "troll" than a conversationalist. LOL. I will say you guys have brought me out of my hole quite often lately.

kjm

Since we're talking about numbers, I just realized I don't even know what my membership number is. Hey, Mr. Webmaster, could you tell me my not-so-magic number, please?

I will be lucky if my post count reaches 25 since I'm more of a "troll" than a conversationalist. LOL. I will say you guys have brought me out of my hole quite often lately.

kjm

The more the merrier, the banter is fun!! kid_devlish.gif Join in whenever it suits you!!kid_devlish.gif

So I'm in good company. ;):lol:

kjm

Well I wouldnt go so far as to say you were in GOOD company. Lets just say you could do worse ;)

(wow this must REALY be killing Duane, not rising to any of the bait I keep dropping in, and all the time me getting a little bit closer to him)

I know, bet he is going to sign up again, with a different name, just so he can keep his 1,000.

Taking it back on to subject, YAY Kitlife :) cant wait to find if I dont win this One, good luck SV. :)

Go for it G4T! Remember 1001 is the first palindromic number greater than 1000.

It is also a sphenic number, a pentagonal number and a pentalope number. (You can learn about any of these on Wikipedia.)

Any of these things are a good reason to want to have 1001 as your number of posts!

I can do this for almost any likely number of posts.

F'rinstance: Baloo's current post number: 892 is Nontotient. You wouldn't want to leave him with that distinction, would you?

Now, while everyone is looking things up on Wikipedia: power kite, power kite, power kite, power kite...

Hmm. Do you suppose that one of us might be Guru4Tru's sock-puppet? Maybe he is only pretending to tease himself.

Have you ever met (for instance) ME in person? How about Baloo, or photomom? Are you SURE that we are not secretly controlled alter-egos of G4T?

{quietly} Power kite, power kite, power kite...