KiteLife Forum

SDT 2.8 Power Kite (6/10/11)

John Barresi

The disclaimer is always in the small print.

Hang on, I just thought, you are pretty old and have a beard, just like Duane.

But then I am pretty old wth a beard too, hey Pete, we might BOTH be Duane.

Well, anyone who goes to Grand Haven, MI this weekend can assure themselves that I am the one-and-only #833 (that's 7 x 7 x 17, BTW) with 195+ posts in only 3 months and a bit. This is a 500+ post/year rate! JB is going to have to come up with a new description like "Gonzo Poster" or "Post Berzerker" (or ban me). You can bet I will be taking along some device that will let me post from the field.

Power kite, power kite, power kite...

Finally found out where Duane is at ... he's helping his brother out in Quartz, NM. So, he'll be posting as soon as his working vacation is over. Wonder if he'll be bringing any new flying ideas back with him.

Well, we're off to Grand Haven in a couple of minutes ...

Cheers,

Tom

• Like 1

Finally found out where Duane is at ... he's helping his brother out in Quartz, NM. So, he'll be posting as soon as his working vacation is over. Wonder if he'll be bringing any new flying ideas back with him.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi!

Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm heading toward, (well, working my way to), Tijuana!!! I want to "PARTY" with John down there!! heehee!

======================

Hey, if any of you "New Subscribers" are the first to post the words "I'M HERE!" in this thread...you get to use my numbers in this next drawing!! Grab them while you can, this is a one shot deal!! heehee!

======================

Well......back to work! (I only wore the thong for the interview, come and see...and buy something while you are here...I'm payed on a commission bases)!!

Thanks!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

• Like 1

Cheers,

Tom

Hi!

Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm heading toward, (well, working my way to), Tijuana!!! I want to "PARTY" with John down there!! heehee!

======================

Hey, if any of you "New Subscribers" are the first to post the words "I'M HERE!" in this thread...you get to use my numbers in this next drawing!! Grab them while you can, this is a one shot deal!! heehee!

======================

Well......back to work! (I only wore the thong for the interview, come and see...and buy something while you are here...I'm payed on a commission bases)!!

Thanks!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hello sirs: "I'm here!"

New subscriber eager to check out all the info on the site-and gladly accept any of these prize drawing numbers people are throwing around. Happy to be a member, (am I really the first one or did I miss another post?)

Nat

Hello sirs: "I'm here!"

New subscriber eager to check out all the info on the site-and gladly accept any of these prize drawing numbers people are throwing around. Happy to be a member, (am I really the first one or did I miss another post?)

Nat

Hello Nat,

And, "Yes!" You're the first "I'm Here!"

Welcome on board!!

You are now the proud (temporary) owner of numbers 476 & 837 for this next drawing for the "SDT 2.8 Power Kite"!! I certainly wish you the best of luck!!

I was a little fearful of my "John Deere Kite Buggy" anyway and you may have saved my life!! Thanks!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

And just think, Duane: if one of your numbers hits, you can claim a "moral victory" without risking your life on the John Deere Buggy!

BTW, your current number of posts (1014) has a Mertens Function of ZERO! WAY TO GO, GUY!

And just think, Duane: if one of your numbers hits, you can claim a "moral victory" without risking your life on the John Deere Buggy!

BTW, your current number of posts (1014) has a Mertens Function of ZERO! WAY TO GO, GUY!

Hi Pete,

You're one of the few people that I have to "google search" the stuff they're talking about before I can respond to them. And this is what I came up with:

======================

In number theory, the Mertens function is defined for all positive integers n and k as

where μ(k) is the Möbius function. The function is named in honour of Franz Mertens.

Less formally, M(n) is the count of square-free integers up to n that have an even number of prime factors, minus the count of those that have an odd number. The Mertens function slowly grows in positive and negative directions both on average and in peak value, oscillating in an apparently chaotic manner passing through zero when n has the values

2, 39, 40, 58, 65, 93, 101, 145, 149, 150, 159, 160, 163, 164, 166, 214, 231, 232, 235, 236, 238, 254, ... (sequence A028442 in OEIS).

=======================

So, now that I know what you are talking about :) thanks for the applause!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

if you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

I take it I should click on HERE to sign up? That link doesn't work for me. Or do all kitelife members get entered automatically?

Nat

I take it I should click on HERE to sign up? That link doesn't work for me. Or do all kitelife members get entered automatically?

Nat

What John means is that you can "sign up" to become a Kitelife Subscriber at that link. Once you've become a Kitelife Subscriber, you're automatically entered in all of the drawings ... even if you signed up minutes before the number is pulled out of the hat.

Cheers and good luck ...

Tom

Nat

What John means is that you can "sign up" to become a Kitelife Subscriber at that link. Once you've become a Kitelife Subscriber, you're automatically entered in all of the drawings ... even if you signed up minutes before the number is pulled out of the hat.

Cheers and good luck ...

Tom

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah, Nat you are already on board (with a couple extra numbers in the next contest I might add)...But what does this have to do with my getting back to Florida?!?! Have any of you ever tried to cross the Mexican boarder...In The NUDE...!! You'd think it would be easier, because they know I'm not carrying drugs...but "NO" it's like I'm on the 10 most wanted list!! heehee!

Now I just have to hang out here, on this cold bench, to see what they decide to do with me!

Hey John...I hope your times are better the mine right now!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Looks a bit hot there.

Yeah...If I only had that Power Kite I could fly back to Florida!!

Wouldn't that be a sight...to look up and see me going by?!?! Like Ironman without the costume!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

(I couldn't find a flying nude guy! heehee!)

I should be back from the coast, just in time, for this one..............

I'll practice some "Belly Slides" with my Prism Stylus, while I'm there :kid_smartass:

post-4670-0-95570500-1306118511_thumb.jp

Let us know if you survive those "Belly Slides"!!! kid_devlish.gif ROFL !!

Belly Slides, not going too well............think I'll pass...... :happybday:

I should be back from the coast, just in time, for this one..............

I'll practice some "Belly Slides" with my Prism Stylus, while I'm there :kid_smartass:

post-4670-0-95570500-1306118511_thumb.jp

Let us know if you survive those "Belly Slides"!!! kid_devlish.gif ROFL !!

Belly Slides, not going too well............think I'll pass...... :happybday:

Now back to our normally scheduled give away!! kid_devlish.gif

Eli, pray for #861. :)

Eli,

John is a little out of it due to excessive tequila consumption in Mexico. What he meant to say was your subscriber number is 861, but pray for #477 to be drawn.

Cheers and welcome to the rabbit hole,

Tom