KiteLife Forum

SDT 2.8 Power Kite (6/10/11)

John Barresi

You said the magic word: "cellar". Off for my every-Wednesday evening date with my Eva. Will be drinking Anime Valpolicella unless we get tempted by something else. The new summer menu doesn't start until tomorrow, so we will have to wait until Sunday to see it.

*yawn-snort-grunt*

We just did the drive from Portland to Vancouer BC yesterday, up at Monkey's house now. :)

Alright, alright, we got a winna...

Number...

Yes, congratulations to #842, Marvin Magcale!

Enjoy your new kite Marvin, we'll put something else up for our next drawing by Tuesday, gotta get back to the office and pick something cool for y'all. :innocent:

SO CLOSE!!! sad.gif Yeah, there will be another drawing soon enough!!! smiley-excl.gif Congratulations, Marvin!! Have fun!!!clap2.gif

Wow, that was a close shave SV, at least you won't be tempted to give it a try :kid_devlish:

Well done Marvin.

Hello everyone and thank you for all the congrats and well wishes in advance for a speedy recovery after trying this power kite. It's typhoon season here in Okinawa where the winds really pick up. On the safety side, I'll keep it locked up and only fly it when the wind is calm and not overwhelmingly strong. I am certain that I'll be seeking for some advice well in advance before I even break it open out on the field and figure out how this thing works. Again, thank you to all and to Kitelife.com for having such a fun place to talk and meet other people who share the same interests even when you're miles away from home.

Marvin :kid_devlish:

Hello everyone and thank you for all the congrats and well wishes in advance for a speedy recovery after trying this power kite. It's typhoon season here in Okinawa where the winds really pick up. On the safety side, I'll keep it locked up and only fly it when the wind is calm and not overwhelmingly strong. I am certain that I'll be seeking for some advice well in advance before I even break it open out on the field and figure out how this thing works. Again, thank you to all and to Kitelife.com for having such a fun place to talk and meet other people who share the same interests even when you're miles away from home.

Hi Marvin...and Congrats again!!

But...Yeah...well...you say..."...typhoon season here in Okinawa..."?!?!?

Well, just forget about sending the pictures "after you recover"...have someone else take the pictures and send them to us...just in case...you know!?!?

:big_stretcher::mf_death: Happy Flying!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS But don't worry! I was shipped from Vietnam to an air force base just below Mount Fuji and the doctors there are great! They saved my life...and their probably better today then they ever were back then!! heehee!

On the safety side, I'll keep it locked up and only fly it when the wind is calm and not overwhelmingly strong.

Excellent idea there Marvin.........................we don't want to see you get hurt, with a kite, or anything else, for that matter.............

ps...........enjoy the Vented B (it's on the way) :big_stretcher:

Well damn ... just got back from Mexico and started to send my address to JB ... well, maybe next time!!!

Congratulations Marvin. Enjoy!!

Cheers,

Tom

Jeepster...what were you doing in Mexico...getting you teeth fixed?!?! heehee!

(Maybe I should go there for that---I'm getting tired to super-gluing these things back in! heehee!)

Keep It Up!

Duane