KiteLife Forum

JB - Finally Breaks the Residential Speed Limit !!!

Reef Runner

OK, I've been reading about John's trip to Tijuana, Mexico, for a bit of extensive dental work, recuperation, and then a wonderful drive home the following week. Well, good luck and best wishes, with the dental work John, and do take it easy during your recuperation period, back up in San Diego.

But hey, that means that you will finally break, the "Residential Speed Limit", during your leisurely trip, back up the Pacific Coast Highway, the following week. :)

NO, I'm not crazy people - John finally turns the big 3-6, on Wednesday, June 1st. So John, let me be the first to wish you a "Very Happy 36th Birthday", and what better way to spend a birthday, than on a leisurely drive, up the Pacific Coast Highway !

Happy Birthday My Friend ! Hope you have many, many more (but without the dental ordeal) ............:ani_yahoo::)

(your friend from NC) :)

Hey John,

Check this out!!

===============================

Partial Solar Eclipse in Gemini June 01, 2011

The partial solar eclipse on June 1, 2011 falls at 11 degrees Gemini.

This June 1 partial solar eclipse is part of the Saros 13 Old South series of solar eclipses that feature a Jupiter/New Moon conjunction and Mars on the midpoint of New Moon/Saturn as part of its signature energy. That is, it carries this energy as part of its essence. This old, carried-forward energy then combines with the energy of the current transiting New Moon in Gemini trine Saturn retrograde in Libra and square Chiron and Neptune in Pisces.

What does all of this mean to you? Let’s put it all together.

Jupiter (from the old Saros series) conjunct the eclipse new moon/sun carries a spirit of optimism regarding something new. A time to start something in a spirit of optimism with a possible happy outcome.

Putting it all together, the New Moon solar eclipse is an excellent time to pursue new ideas and to move new projects forward through communication and working the plan. It is an excellent time to look for a new job or to revamp an old job. Look to the house in your natal chart where the eclipse occurs to get more specific information to determine what area of your life these changes will occur. For instance if the eclipse falls in your 7th house of relationships, it would be a good time to find a new relationship or to revamp an old one. You would be aided in this effort by using good communication skills (eclipse in Gemini) and to put forth the effort needed to bring about a change.

=========================

heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Yep. Happy Birthday to JB! And many more with kite in hand, and the wind at your back. (Unless, of course, you are Dog-Stakin', in which case: with the wind in your face.)

How about with, "kite in the air".................A kite in the air is worth two in the hand :kid_smartass:(IMHO)

Here we are in the Air Sign, Gemini, again. And all the air heads are chalking up another Birthday. :kid_smartass:

More realistically (if not scientifically recognized), the typical Gemini has at least two directions in which his/her energy is directed. Let's see:

1. World class kite flier (rather airy)

1.1 both dual line

1.2 and quad line

2. Professional web designer (technical = airy)

1. Native westerner

2. With his heart captured by a delightful oriental lady (also Gemini)

1. One of the most influential persons ever in sports kite hobby development

2. And one of the most generous with his knowledge.

HAVE A :happybday:

• Like 1

PS

Three years ago, JB, you were 1/2 my age.

Now you are MORE than half my age.

You are catching up. :happybday:

You are getting SO OLD. :P :P

(Not)

Hey I like that reasoning...................JB's 58.06%, of my age..................Dang, I feel younger, already !!:kid_smartass:

Happy B-day again, JB.....................

Right back at you all, made my day to read all this! :happybday:

I don't need to be liked, but being loved makes all the difference. :kid_smartass:

And John, it's over on the Rev forum, also...............best wishes from Jockey's Ridge & glad to hear your recovery is coming along as planned...................

Take care...........nick

As you can see from the earlier posts, these guys are all about partying early. Then when the real day arrives ... they're all too tired to even glance up. So, from the slowest of the group, let me wish you a very happy birthday on your actual birth day. All the best.

Cheers mate,

Tom

JB

Happy 36th birthday today :)

I hope you had a good day in Santa Cruz.

I haven't been there in about 40 years.

If I have my calculations correct, you have been flying kites for 21 years already.

Time does FLY We can steer it but we don't have much control over it's speed.

Enjoy the rest of your trip home.

Bruce