KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (7/10/11)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B2 Vented (package w/ 90#x80' LaserPro lines, handles, DVD and kite sleeve), roughly a $329 value!

IMG_0824.JPG

This package includes kite, 2 wrap and 3 wrap frames, 90#x80' LaserPro lines, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE and VENTED, contrary to the photo above.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/304, and will be drawn on July 10th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

What A beautiful kite!! I wish I'd be here for that!

“Yes!!”

The next new person that becomes a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/2011) and posts the words:

"I'm Here!!" in this thread, can have my 2 numbers (476 & 837) for this one drawing! (That's if it's OK with John, of course.)

(And once again…No Baloo, the person has to be a "New Subscriber"! heehee!)

Another Great Kite! I would love to own and fly that one too! But….

I’m about to go back “down the rabbit hole” again, that’s as soon as I get some parts I ordered--they don’t have kite shops down there (all the Rev. Mfgs. are over on the “Dark Side”) and I’m taking my kites along with me this time. (I think I saw Mr. G. leaving the MadHatter’s tea party with a funny hat on just as I was coming in, but I wasn’t sure, but I don’t think he sells dualie or quad stuff anyway.)

I saw this picture of the “Rabbit Hole” and now I understand it:

I used to call "that" the “Vortex”...I even made a sculpture of the “Vortex” after my first time in, years back:

Keep It Up!

Duane

What A beautiful kite!! I wish I'd be here for that!

“Yes!!”

The next new person that becomes a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/11) and posts the words:

"I'm Here!!" in this thread, can have my 2 numbers (476 & 837) for this one drawing! (That's if it's OK with John, of course.)

Hummm. My credit card was compromised a couple of weeks ago. Thus, when my subscription ran out on the 12th of June, it wasn't automatically renewed. Today, I added a new card to paypal and renewed my subscription. Do I get to say "I'm Here"? Probably not, since I'm long past the "new person" stage.

Got to say that a vented B2 isn't in my kite bag right now, so I'll be drooling for the next month.

Cheers,

Tom

Think I have said it B4, PURPLE, me like Purple.

And Duane, you spoil sport, has to be a NEW subscriber.

I have often thought my Wife could do with joining!!

OK, if anyone wants to give their numbers away, I am not too proud o accept :)

Srry folks, II might be generous, but obviously not as much as Duane.

Good luck all. Would be good to see this go to a regular who likes Revs.

Think I have said it B4, PURPLE, me like Purple.

And Duane, you spoil sport, has to be a NEW subscriber.

I have often thought my Wife could do with joining!!

OK, if anyone wants to give their numbers away, I am not too proud o accept :)

Srry folks, II might be generous, but obviously not as much as Duane.

Good luck all. Would be good to see this go to a regular who likes Revs.

Hey Baloo!!

That's a great idea...bring your wife in...this would be a good time for that with the B2 up for grabs!!

And we can use the voice of another woman around here. Jynx and Photomom seem to be the only women speaking lately...and we need more women to keep us in line, you know! heehee!

And besides that with your hibernation time...

...eating time

...and your..."you know" time

...you all won't be paying any attention most of the time anyway (and "I think" after 30 days, without notice from the winner, the prize goes to the next months drawing. Although I could be wrong about that??) heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

The undiscovered country, from whose bourn

No traveller returns, puzzles the will,

And makes us rather bear those ills we have

Than fly to others that we know not of? (like, maybe a B2?)

Well said, Pete...but, some do return...and I based this sculpture on what I found.

It's title is: The Cloak Of Death (Loves Final Disguise)

Keep It Up!

Duane

I don't think anything could keep you guys in line. Although I wouldn't mind some more women to converse with. It would clean things up around here a little. You know. Subjects like raising kids, raising husbands, raising husbands who are kids, raising husbands who are becoming more like kids as time goes on, etc.

How about the Rev going to someone who doesn't fly Revs to introduce them to the kite. I like purple.

Anyone going to ODSKC?

kjm

Jamie_AP,

You appear to be relatively new on Kitelife. Now you just have to qualify for Guru4Tru's specifications. He said:

The next new person that becomes a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/11) and posts the words:

...so, you registered a while back, but if you qualify as to the subscription date (JB knows when you subscribed), get typing, and post those words.

Macduff:

He has no children.—All my pretty ones?

Did you say all?—O hell-kite!—All?

What, all my pretty chickens, and their dam,

At one fell swoop?

Not that a B2 is a hell-kite, nor yet even a chicken...

ooo exciting. Is one automatically entered as a Kitelife Subscriber?

Thanks

Jamie

Welcome to the forum Jamie. And yes, you're automatically entered in the drawing.

Ask John to post your subscriber number in your signature block so you'll have a mantra as the date gets closer.

Cheers,

Tom

I may see a loophole:

"I'm Here!!"

After all, I became a new subscriber on or after 6/15/11. (6/15/1911 that is. Or even 1811, 1711, etc.) :)

In case I accidentally DO qualify, I hereby toss G4T's two numbers back in the hat, to be claimed by anyone who qualifies according to a sensible interpretation of his offer.

The next new person that becomes a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/2011) and posts the words:

"I'm Here" :)

Not sure If I qualify, but definitely worth a go.

Thanks

Jamie

(and hello everyone :))

I may see a loophole:

"I'm Here!!"

After all, I became a new subscriber on or after 6/15/11. (6/15/1911 that is. Or even 1811, 1711, etc.) :)

In case I accidentally DO qualify, I hereby toss G4T's two numbers back in the hat, to be claimed by anyone who qualifies according to a sensible interpretation of his offer.

Thanks Pete!

I corrected that oversight. Of Course at your age you could have actually joined in 1911! heehee!

=========

And Welcome On-Board Jamie_AP...the more the merry-er! (Even though you just decreased our odds my 1) heehee!

Good Luck!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Duane you understand wrongly my friend.

I dont ACTUALLY mean my Wife would have anything to say on here, goodness forbid she accidentally loked in on the Global Rev Count and actually found out the actual amount of Revs I have.

No, all I thought was that I could claim your numbers then that would give me 5 chances that the RNG picked my grubby hands to drop the B2 in.

"I'm Here" :matrix:

Not sure If I qualify, but definitely worth a go.

Thanks

Jamie

(and hello everyone :))

Hi Jamie, you're #862 (signed up on 5/5). :)