KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (7/10/11)

John Barresi

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry but you do not qualify for the 2 extra numbers, but then you're in the contest and it only takes one number to win. (As a new comer, let me advise you that Pete can possibly lead people astray sometimes! heehee!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Ooooo, me likee

Think my subscription must be out before then, think I only went with 6 months but can't remember

Prize like this definately makes me want to pay up again

Do we get a notification when it's due for renewal?????

Ooooo, me likee

Think my subscription must be out before then, think I only went with 6 months but can't remember

If you used PayPal, it will show you. I just looked up mine, and I'm good thru July 11th. Imagine that ! :matrix:

Ooooo, me likee

If you used PayPal, it will show you. I just looked up mine, and I'm good thru July 11th. Imagine that ! :matrix:

Aye, signed up December 28th, so 12 days too early :)

Hi plod, lucky #821, your 6 month sub cycles on 6/28 and 12/28...

However, it should come for automatic renewal via PayPal so I think you're all set.

Regardless, the forum will mail you when the renewal comes up. :)

Cheers John

Didn't realise I was on auto renewal, so all's good :matrix:

Hi plod, lucky #821, your 6 month sub cycles on 6/28 and 12/28...

However, it should come for automatic renewal via PayPal so I think you're all set.

Regardless, the forum will mail you when the renewal comes up. ;)

I had a notification that my re-up was due. Advice not to jump in and pay as it may well be automatic.

Then I had a notification that I was expiring (a bit worried about that, what did Kitelife :matrix: know about me that I didnt)

Then it automatically renewed.

So you have a few choices,

Ignore all the messages, with the possibility of expiry, that would be good as all the rest of us would have that litle bit more chance of winning. :)

Panic at the first message and renew your membership, that would mean yo might end up with 2 memberships, good for Kitelife :) as it would mean a bit more dosh, bad for the rest of us cuz we would all have a bit less chace of winning.

Do nothng and it renews automattically, thus the status quo is maintained. :lol:

And if you think you are confused by this, just imagine how I feel. :w00t:

Aye, ignore the messages if you signed up via PayPal... More than likely, it will renew.

If not, you'll get a message to that effect and you can *always* message or email me to make sure.

No problem with a 24 hour grace period (no missed drawings), as long as renewal is prompt and it's not on the same day as the drawing. :matrix:

I'm here!

An hour of fiddling about with my old paypal account and finally setting up a new one, but finally got there smile.gif

Dear RNG

I recently had an unfortunate event with my 21 year old Rev II. It has served me well and provided many many many hours of enjoyment, but I feel it needs to be retired. I would very much like a shiny new vented B2, especially as this was my 'high wind' kite and a vented would be ideal. (fingers crossed!)

Jason

(Oh, and any aches and pains you have I will sort out for you wink.gif)

I'm here!

An hour of fiddling about with my old paypal account and finally setting up a new one, but finally got there smile.gif

Dear RNG

I recently had an unfortunate event with my 21 year old Rev II. It has served me well and provided many many many hours of enjoyment, but I feel it needs to be retired. I would very much like a shiny new vented B2, especially as this was my 'high wind' kite and a vented would be ideal. (fingers crossed!)

Jason

Hi Jason! And Welcome On Board!

You wrote "I'm Here!"...and...from what you say in your post you just joined up "today" and I'd be really happy to confirm the 2 numbers as going to you, but John has your joining date as "Joined:15-April 11"...so...we'll have to have John check out if the date is a typo or not first before the numbers are yours! " (I think he's been maybe hanging around Pete!)

....has to be "...a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/2011)..."

Keep It Up!

Duane

I'm here!

Dear RNG

Jason

Hi Jason! And Welcome On Board!

You wrote "I'm Here!"...and...from what you say in your post you just joined up "today" and I'd be really happy to confirm the 2 numbers as going to you, but John has your joining date as "Joined:15-April 11"...so...we'll have to have John check out if the date is a typo or not first before the numbers are yours! " (I think he's been maybe hanging around Pete!)

....has to be "...a new paying "Subscriber" to Kitelife (on or after 6/15/2011)..."

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hi Jason,

I just located a post that you wrote in May of this year...and you were a Kitelife Subscriber back then...so you are not eligible to receive the 2 extra numbers. I'm sorry, but I do wish you a win with the number you do have!

Group:Kitelife Subscriber

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

Keep It Up!

Duane

(I'm not sure if this was an honest mistake--or--if him and Pete are together in a wine cellar someplace...so I have to take care as to what I say! heehee!)

Hi Jason,

I clicked my last e-mail off before reading yours.

Interesting question! I suppose if you were eligible for this last drawing or not would be what would determine it. And I don't know about that....Hey JB!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Jason is a first-time sign up, just this morning. :)

Once someone subscribes, ALL of their posts (even old ones) show the subscriber icon...

Same when their subscription lapses, all posts will lose the subscriber icon.

It's associated with the member account, not with the posts (when/where). :matrix:

Once someone subscribes, ALL of their posts (even old ones) show the subscriber icon...

It's associated with the member account, not with the posts (when/where). :matrix:

"CONGRATULATIONS JASON!"

As a "...first-time sign up, just this morning." You receive 2 additional numbers ( 476 & 837 ) For this next drawing for the B2!! And after reading your heart felt account of you long time B2 family member...I most certainly hope you win!!

Good Luck! &

Keep It Up!

Duane

(I'm sorry Pete to have ever thought that you were somehow involved in a numbers conspiracy! heehee!)

As was once said:

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country"

(Words spoken by the patriot Nathan Hale, who was executed as a spy by the British in 1776.)

"I only regret that I have but 2 numbers to lose for my KITELIFE!"

(Words spoken by Kitelife patriot Guru4tru before going down the "Rabbit Hole".) heehee!

:matrix:

Keep It Up!

Duane

I'm here!

Dear RNG

Jason

Sorry, but I don't think the RNG will listen to this sob story!!! smiley-devil.gif But you can try!!! laugh.gif Besides, I want that kite!!!

Dear RNG

Jason

Now that is pretty sneaky of you, suggesting hat the RNG might like to choose you due to the wearing out of your previous Rev 2. Then you go on to tell the RNG hat you will help it with any aches and pains it might have, and from a new member who has just snafled a couple more numbers. What absolute bare faced cheek. Whatever next.

Wish I had thought of it

Good luck, but not so good as me OK?

Same thing with Sigs. Change your sig, and it is changed on all your old posts, too. I used to modify my sig sometimes to match a post. No more. You might change to a sig that makes an older post unintentionally offensive. Now my sig is just that: a sig.

If you want something that will stay with the post, put it at the end of the post - above the sig line.

I had my subscription lapse for most of may.

I did not get the email due to Kitelife having my old outdated email. (thanks to the Verizon to Frontier merger. ;):) )

Anyways, does my # change? :confused!:

My old # never won me anything.

And I could use a vented B2 to go with my standard RevII. :)

Ken