KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (7/10/11)

John Barresi

I think you keep your original number. It goes with your registration, and is either active or inactive, depending on your subscription status.

Hamlet: To Be or not to be...

Sinatra: Doo be doo be doo...

--Pete: 2B 2B 2B

Hey Ken, Pete's right. My script expired last December 2010, and I didn't get around to updating till sometime in mid January 2011, and likewise, I was wondering if I would get a new number? So I emailed John, and he told me, NO, I would keep the same number, but that he had "re-set the luck meter", on number 590 (that's me). Not so sure that took, but regardless, I have the same old "lucky" # 590, according to JB.......;)

Really would love to add a purple kite to the bag... Hopefully I'll get the bicycle turn down soon. I've promised myself a purple shockwave once I get that down. I had planned for a B series 1.5 in purple once I learned inverted hover and once I got there my wife voiced a want for a blue kite so my purple desires remain... ;) heres hoping!

~Brett

OMG!

Everybody back off - OK? ;)

This my MINE! Precious! My Precious!

Oops - sorry, kind of slipped back a few years before the shrinks caught me. :)

Since I have about 1 chance in 305, I am all tingly - just to own for a few minutes, in my fevered mind, 1/305 of a vented B2. :)

Let the drawing commence ... now ... or when specified ... I can wait ... NO NO NO, I cannot wait.

(Thinking calm thoughts ...) Great prize, JB (and Rev) - TNX!

Now come on folks, I want this One, no sorry NEED this One. ;)

Shhh now bear ... it's okay ... you're just having a nightmare ... go back to sleep now ... it'll be alright in the morning ...

Besides, the 10th is close enough to my birthday that the RNG will surely look favorably on my poor little number and my advancing age. He knows that I don't have a vented B-size kite yet ... let alone a B2. John, since I've got this one sewn up, you might want to announce the next contest so that the other 300+ members have something to look forward to.

Cheers,

Tom

I had my subscription lapse for most of may.

I did not get the email due to Kitelife having my old outdated email. (thanks to the Verizon to Frontier merger. :kid_cussing::kid_cussing: )

Anyways, does my # change? confused_1.gif

My old # never won me anything.

And I could use a vented B2 to go with my standard RevII. :kid_loved:

Ken

I think you keep your original number. It goes with your registration, and is either active or inactive, depending on your subscription status.

Hamlet: To Be or not to be...

Sinatra: Doo be doo be doo...

--Pete: 2B 2B 2B

Sorry for the delay in responding, been scattered for the past few days. :)

We typically reassign the same number when someone lapses and renews.

Ken, looks like you're #555... Same as before. ;)

We don't give old numbers to a new subscriber... It keeps our "history" apparent (gained/lost since 2003), and I just think it's nice to keep numbers for folks.

The only instance where someone might get a new number after lapsing, is if they were gone for a while and I don't recognize them or remember to check for a previous subscription.

I hope that clarifies sufficiently?

On a side note... I've said it before, I sure do love "pre-drawing banter". :)

OMG!

Everybody back off - OK? :kid_cussing:

This my MINE! Precious! My Precious!

Oops - sorry, kind of slipped back a few years before the shrinks caught me. :kid_cussing:

Since I have about 1 chance in 305, I am all tingly - just to own for a few minutes, in my fevered mind, 1/305 of a vented B2. :kid_loved:

Let the drawing commence ... now ... or when specified ... I can wait ... NO NO NO, I cannot wait.

(Thinking calm thoughts ...) Great prize, JB (and Rev) - TNX!

Hedgewarden - Sounds like you need to visit the shrinks again!!!! smiley-devil.gifkid_devlish.gif

Yeah, this thing has got me all messed up too ! I was just getting ready to buy a B2, but now, I remember, that John "RE-SET" my luck meter, on my number, when I re-upped my subscription earlier this year, so now, I don't know what to do.............I suppose I could use two B2's...........:kid_cussing: :kid_cussing:

On a side note... I've said it before, I sure do love "pre-drawing banter". :kid_cussing:

BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER, BANTER

MAN - That's got to get me something !!! :kid_cussing: (that luck meter, sure hasn't been working)

Now see -- that is just BANTER.

John wants to see:

PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER, PRE-DRAWING BANTER.

That should do it.

Now see -- that is just BANTER.

John wants to see: PRE-DRAWING BANTER

Hey Pete, The drawing hasn't occurred yet, so all of my banters, are BEFORE, or prior to, the drawing, hence, PRE-DRAWING BANTER !

Semantics, Semantics, Semantics...............but I surely don't want to get into a semantics :kid_cussing: with you.

I wouldn't stand a chance :) so, I rest my case :kid_loved:

Oh, and I agree with Baloo > Need to even up those edges on your prebanters > Looks a little ragged..........:kid_cussing:

Cheers mate................!! ;)

Just adjust the width of your browser window to even up the lines.

Well, that might work, in a pinch, but my guess would be, that most people view their computers, in full screen. You have to fix the rough edges of the PRE-DRAWING BANTER, POST SAVING, in the edit window. You know, POST, posting...............

(i.e. add your post, look at it, yep, looks like crap, edit, and fix it in the edit window, then re-save, should be good to go)

whew! idle minds..............at work !! :kid_cussing:

On my screen, the words line up perfectly. I can MAKE them ragged by changing the size of the window.

No way would I ever use a browser at full screen. I might enlarge four browser windows to fill the whole screen, but it would still be excessive. I like having all the shortcuts available at all times. Y'never know when you might need another kite-quote.