KiteLife Forum

Lincoln City Fest.........

windpoacher

:D Who might I See at the Lincoln City Festival????...............Well, If I am not looking up into the SKY!!!!!!!:D

..................................................................:) .............:) ................:) .....................................................................

I would love to put some faces , to some of these name's I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Man I really want to come but its on the same weekend as the out in the field radio event that happens once a year during the last weekend of june. I hope this event moves around more than that so I can make both some time...

Would love to get to see iQuad flying in person and even more would like a chance to fly with JB in person... I could use some pointers!!

~Brett

Sweet Ben, I wasn't sure if you'd be there. :)

Sorry you can't make it Brett, next time?

I'll try and organize a local Portland clinic before the year is out, stay tuned. :)

I could use a clinic. I promised myself when I got an inverted hover down that I would go buy a B series 1.5. When I get a bicycle turn down I've promised myself a speed series... Gotta get that one down now! ;)

~Brett

I

see you all there :w00t:

I haven't flown in over a month ;)

So will be there Thursday to get warmed up :)

Do I smell a team Mega fly???????????????

I Hope !!!!!!!!! That is what you are SMELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!???:) ..........:rolleyes: .............:rolleyes: .........

Brett, voila...

Portland Rev Clinic -

Looks like it might be Jul 23-24, if we can get at least 2 more participants (only two now).

Interested?

Sweet Ben, I wasn't sure if you'd be there. :kid_cussing:

Sorry you can't make it Brett, next time?

I'll try and organize a local Portland clinic before the year is out, stay tuned. :kid_loved:

I could use a clinic. I promised myself when I got an inverted hover down that I would go buy a B series 1.5. When I get a bicycle turn down I've promised myself a speed series... Gotta get that one down now! :kid_cussing:

~Brett