KiteLife Forum

--Pete a birthday??

Wayne Dowler

Ah, yes.

It is a Happy number.

Also it is factorable (2 x 2 x 17) Which means it is peripherally related to one of my favorite numbers: 51. (3 x 17)

I had to stick my head up the "rabbit's hole" for this!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!" (AND MANY MORE!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS But don't tell me, Welcome to the "Dark Side!" anymore, there is nothing "DARK" about this forum anymore!! (get married to a good women and the "Dark Side" goes to "Hell"...or I guess I should say...goes to "Heaven!")

I'm off to get a great Cheeseburger (supposedly one of the country's best), down a few (or even several) Strohs* (from one of the few bars around here that sells enough of it in bottles that it is fresh), and hear some opera** (of both grand and light varieties).

Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday, unless there was some way to fly a kite in the bar.

=========

* Never forget: Strohs is "shorts" spelled backwards.

** Opera On Tap - Bringing you good music in a friendly environment (like your neighborhood bar.) It's Good For What Ales You.

The cheeseburger was great, the Strohs were great, and the opera songs were great. (All were great, as usual.)

Oh Pete ... so sad ... it must have been terrible lost at sea (lake) for so long. The cheeseburger was a great start, bottled Strohs was an acceptable alternative if the tap wasn't working ... but to top it all off with opera!!!!

When was the last time you saw a kite routine performed on the beach at a festival to opera on the speakers??? My friend, they must have given you too much anesthesia. Maybe it's an age thing. Please get some professional help.

And to think that my IKE buddies groan when ever I bring out the country music. Geez, please don't embarrass yourself at the flying field with that funny stuff. And, don't tell anybody else about your inflection.

Cheers,

Tom