KiteLife Forum

Silver Fox Pro 2.3 Bridle

theflyingmick

I have taken the next step along the road of dual lines and upgraded form the Prism Nexus to the Silver Fox Pro 2.3.

It's good to try a trick and it some what come off. I just need more practice and maybe a lesson off JB if he ever come to Australia. :)

My question is in the attached photo what is the line between the upper out-hauls and the in-hauls and what is it used for?

As i move the the bridle around it doesn't seem to get tension on that line. I been looking at this site about bridles but it's got me beat.

post-6206-0-79901100-1312022113_thumb.jp

I have taken the next step along the road of dual lines and upgraded form the Prism Nexus to the Silver Fox Pro 2.3.

It's good to try a trick and it some what come off. I just need more practice and maybe a lesson off JB if he ever come to Australia. :)

My question is in the attached photo what is the line between the upper out-hauls and the in-hauls and what is it used for?

As i move the the bridle around it doesn't seem to get tension on that line. I been looking at this site about bridles but it's got me beat.

Hi,

It's called a 'Keeper Line' and it is there to stop the inhaul line getting caught around the tail when you are tricking. Try to loop the inhaul around the tail and you will find the keeper line comes under tension just before it catches. :w00t: