KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/27/11)

John Barresi

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! :kid_cussing:

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! :ani_wallbash:

We beat the bears!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now celebrate with me RNG!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and pick my number!!!!!!!!!!! I will put a Packer banner on the Rev and fly it high!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!!!!! Woot!!!!! Woot!!!!!

kjm

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! :ani_wallbash:

We beat the bears!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now celebrate with me RNG!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and pick my number!!!!!!!!!!! I will put a Packer banner on the Rev and fly it high!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!!!!! Woot!!!!! Woot!!!!!

kjm

Who art these Bears you speakest of in such a fashion?

And why shouldst you want to beat upon them so?

You also sayest "Go pack" art you goingst on holliday, pray where? I will take care not in case you beat upon me also!

We beat the bears! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Photomom, you tricked me !

In North Carolina, when one says "GO PACK GO", one is normally referring to the "WOLFPACK", as in North Carolina State University, in Raleigh, NC, hence my earlier response, where I mentioned the "class of 71", of which I was a part. From now on, you'll have to be a little clearer (Pack = WolfPack & Packers = Greenbay) in your quest for support, here in North Carolina, anyway. And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the "WOLFPACK" is having a tough year, but it happens...............

Again, all in fun, even though you did trick me, and yes, I did kinda wonder about your color choices, in your original post, but GreenBay never crossed my mind.....duh!.......Sorry, but I just don't follow Pro ball.

But I am following this drawing, and somebody is going win, TOMORROW ! Hope it's you! :ani_wallbash:

Heaven forbid I root for that Pack. I'm a TARHEEL GIRL. We are a "house divided", however. My husband went to State.

The only PACK in my heart is the GREEN BAY PACKERS!

Now back to our regular programming. Remember my numbers RNG. I will not turn down a new kite.

kjm

I'm a TARHEEL GIRL.

Remember my numbers RNG. I will not turn down a new kite.

OMG ! This is going to be tough, if my numbers actually get drawn, but a promise is a promise................and I'll remember, even though you are a UNC gal ! (X0%&)#^%!). Oh, this hurts, to even think about it.....UNC, I can't believe I've been tricked..........UNC.........................................OH NO !! What have I gotten myself into ?

Strange, didnt think the membership was up to 927 yet?

It's a secret ploy, to throw off the RNG ! ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :ani_wallbash:

OK, so if it was just a ploy, I wonder if this One will go to number 279 as we would say it is the 27th of the 9th in the UK.

Strange, didnt think the membership was up to 927 yet?

It's a secret ploy, to throw off the RNG ! ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :ani_wallbash:

OK, so if it was just a ploy, I wonder if this One will go to number 279 as we would say it is the 27th of the 9th in the UK.

Don't know why not..................? Sounds like a great ploy, to me !!!! :kid_cussing:

CJ - most can't watch due to lack of exposure! Then again, what happens when extreme sports become mainstream??

I wasn't meaning to diminish extreme sports in anyway! Just wondering what will happen when a sport, say half pipe snowboarding, gets to the physical limits of what can be done! Will it continue on or die out cause there's no new tricks to conquer! Same with moto jumping, we've seen backflips, frontflips, combos of all kinds, where does it go when the limits are finally hit? Can it maintain watcher interest when it's all technique and has to be judged on that, rather than on the thrill factor it has now?

Ideally, extreme sports just being extreme, will never be over populated, regardless of how much popularity or coverage it gains. It will still remain an extreme sport. There just aren't that many people that crazy enough to do it, like Swoop for instance. It would be awesome if they had better coverage though. Extreme sports will always be better than your casual, boring sports such as football, just because of the simple fact they are extreme.

So when it comes to these sports. I say let the underdog win. That tends to tick more people off. It's all boring anyway, so I have to find some way to enjoy myself.

It is officially 9/27. So anytime now let's see the number.

Reef Runner - You were not tricked. You just failed to observe the obvious clues (i.e. no red in any of my posts). And I will refrain from making any Anti-State comments out of courtesy to you. Although... hmmm....no, I will behave.

Baloo - Be not afraid. The only Bears that I believe in ganging up upon are in Chicago. The rest are for hugging and snuggling. LOL.

Now, who's the lucky winner today?

kjm

Cool I will just have to remember not to o to Chicago, although must admit spent a while at the Airport there on the way to Miami some Years ago.

Like the idea of hugging n snuggling btw.

OK, so down to the serious stuff, WAKE UP JOHN. To quote another John "were burning Daylight" (well it is almost Daylight here)

Think it is about time I had a win on the drawings, been a double member for Years and not had One. But hey, what do I need another Rev for, it is such a prety colour though.

Bear with me guys... Just came back from 13 days in Southeast Asia... Have to do laundry and repack for AKA/Wildwood tonight, traveling all day tomorrow, and I'm sick as a dog.

Will do the drawing of course, but you'll need to give a day or two to do it, and to get proper replies to all the posts. ;)

Reef Runner - You were not tricked. You just failed to observe the obvious clues (i.e. no red in any of my posts). And I will refrain from making any Anti-State comments out of courtesy to you. Although... hmmm....no, I will behave.

Yeah, yeah, I know. My fault completely. I suppose I may have jumped to an "incorrect" conclusion. And since it was a long time ago (for me, anyway) I'm sure I can overlook the whole "UNC" thing, maybe..........(I'll try, anyway) ;)

Again, all in fun............and lets just hope that John draws either #461 or #590, and you'll be an official "Rever" :ani_giveup:

I'm sick as a dog ;)

Yikes ! Sorry to hear that John. Maybe a bit of "juicy green grass" would help the situation (that usually does it for the dogs)................

Just kidding, now. Hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than having to travel :ani_giveup: , when you are sick. Get well, my friend ! After all, what's another day or so.............. ;) (it's only a Rev) :doh: