KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/27/11)

John Barresi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read a couple of the thread for the monthly give aways, and the last rev that went up.... Some of this "Banter" goes beyond just a little fun.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that views some of what is said in here as "jest," as down right ungrateful. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for joking around, just be respectful.

And for goodness sake, show a little gratitude.

Thanks for the update John. Get some rest man!! And safe travels.

Having read a couple of the thread for the monthly give aways, and the last rev that went up.... Some of this "Banter" goes beyond just a little fun.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that views some of what is said in here as "jest," as down right ungrateful. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for joking around, just be respectful.

And for goodness sake, show a little gratitude.

Thanks for the update John. Get some rest man!! And safe travels.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that views some of what is said in here as "jest," as down right ungrateful.

Exile, I can pretty much assure you, that no one (not even one of us), would be considered as being, "down right ungrateful". We are all very grateful, for all that John does to promote this wonderful hobby, that has such a grip on us all. Sure, we kid around, and yes, we give John "static", lots of "static", when he doesn't draw the numbers at exactly 12:01 AM, on the designated day, but I think I'm safe in saying, that if we didn't, John would most likely wonder, what was wrong ! :confused!:

Rest easy my friend, no one is ungrateful, and it is definitely, "all good, and all in fun". Everyone is just doing their normal thing, and I don't think that John would want it, any other way................ :) (oh, and good luck to you mate) :rolleyes:

Exile - Never would I mean any thing hurtful to a sport that has given me back so much!! John's tutorials even helped me learn Indoor!!! I subscribed to help, not hurt this sport, knowing all that is done behind the scenes to make this - as good as it can be!! If my comments were interpreted as a sign of ungratefulness, I'm sorry!!

Now that a date is announced::

SV2.gif

A last ditch effort to influence the RNG!!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Pete! Hope you enjoy your new kite. I have a feeling you will.

RR - Yep. There's still no Rev in my kite bag. I drop by the kite store way too often. LOL. One of the last times I brought home a custom handmade Ray Wong rokkaku. No more room in the budget for a Rev.

Oh, well ... Thanks anyway.

kjm

P.S. Checked out the Kymera at the shop the other day. Looks good. May have to try and wrangle a test fly.