KiteLife Forum

Copalis Beach

terreceofolympia

Very nice!!! Question - Which version of the 3-D do you have? Older or Newer? My 3-D is an older version!! Before the "round" panel layouts that ID the new version!!

I got this one about three years ago, it's the newer version of the 3-D. have you seen the 4-D yet?

post-3522-0-76424400-1314974771_thumb.jp

Yea, I've seen both the newer 3-D and 4-D!! People are using them both for indoor flying too!! 4-D is a bit bigger in wingspan, but supposed to be just as versatile!! Me, I like the Rev indoors!! And outdoors too! Pretty much all Revs, all the time!! WIND THERAPY!!!!!

Yea, I've seen both the newer 3-D and 4-D!! People are using them both for indoor flying too!! 4-D is a bit bigger in wingspan, but supposed to be just as versatile!! Me, I like the Rev indoors!! And outdoors too! Pretty much all Revs, all the time!! WIND THERAPY!!!!!

I always have my rev set up, when I'm at the beach. I fly from 10:00am to sunset, 20 minutes at a time with 10 to 20 minute breaks.... Even my kite flying friends think I'm nuts. :D:ani_wallbash::unsure:

I always have my rev set up, when I'm at the beach. I fly from 10:00am to sunset, 20 minutes at a time with 10 to 20 minute breaks.... Even my kite flying friends think I'm nuts. :D:ani_wallbash::unsure:

That sounds good to me... I could use a nice flying day like that.

Nice shots, I especially liked the Widow & pilot shot.

~Rob.