John Barresi

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (12/5/11)

189 posts in this topic

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series Mid-Vent (package), roughly a $350 value!

post-1-0-49205000-1319532455_thumb.jpg

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE and BLACK with BLACK CENTER, on a MID-VENT SAIL.

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, 85'x90# Laserpro lines, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/306, and will be drawn on December 5th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

3 people like this

Create Custom T-Shirts

I hafta say that purple is not my favorite color, but this kite would fit EXACTLY into my lineup. Being a mid-vent and purple, it fits exactly between my full sail and full vent (which are red and blue - making purple)! Maybe I could stack them.

So, I'll get my number right out in front of the RNG right away: #833!

I'm not sure that enough time has elapsed since your surgery for you to be flying Revs yet. Being the helpful type of fellow, I'll be more than happy to break this kite in for you if, unfortunately for the group, your number comes up. Mind you, it does take quite awhile to properly break in a mid-vent ...

Cheers,

Tom

Misbehaving things!!! Be glad to accept this into my bag!!!

That's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be a newbie, this mid-vent would fit well between the crisp new full sail, and full vent in the bag. Since the RNG didn't pull my number for my birthday and the Kymera drawing, I wouldn't turn down a mid-vent. It would lighten up my christmas list. good luck everyone!!!

Not ANOTHER B series (do you think that was convincing enough?)

Alright, got it - no more B-Series. :ani_idea:

Alright, got it - no more B-Series. :ani_idea:

No, no, no, the bear doesn't speak for all of us ! I still need 1 or two Bs to cover the wind range... and I am a big fan of purple kites ! 8)

It's time for the bear to go into hibernation ... geez, don't even kid about no more Revs. Even an EXP is a better choice than one of those two line floppy things. Can't tell a good flier from a poor flier with a two line thing ... they both just flop the kite around in the air.

Hehehehehe, just wanted to spank the Bear a bit, it's good fun!

Revs, we have. ;)

But I was serious (yea right!!)

If there is any spanking to be done please use SLE's any other rods might break on my thick hide.

Hmmmm, just looking into getting a Kevlar suit, just in case anyone has put a hit out on me.

Lets get it clear folks, it is closed season for Bears, all Year roud in the UK.

Oooooo me wants B-series Pro though. Haha.

Dreaming a bit big, eh??!! You'll be surprised at how nice these are!!!

Looks like I've got to work to win this one. There's a going to be a new addition to the family who will need a kite.

Com'on RNG!!!!!

kjm

590 !

...There's a going to be a new addition to the family ...

Is that an announcement?

Cheers,

Tom

I really hate to say this but I'm going to be a .......... (gulp).............. grandma.

I can't believe my "baby" is having a baby.

Kim

pm: Part of the cycle of life!!! Congrats!!!

Come on RNG!!!!

... I can't believe my "baby" is having a baby. ...

Congrats.

Grand kids are much more fun than Version One ever was!!! Our first born grand child (boy) is a carbon copy of his dad. He drives his dad up the wall just exactly like his dad drove me crazy. It's just like watching a rerun 25 years later ... only you've got a different part.

Cheers,

Tom

Congrats photomom (and family)! ;)

Ok, PhotoMom ----- Congrats all around !

As for your Kite Festival (?) .......... 25 - 30 mph out of the West, 80% chance of rain, etc. etc. etc., really doesn't sound all that great........I wish you the best !

Unfortunately, my plans to come, fell through............

But, speaking of the B-series, how about just plain "SERIES", as in World...............?

GO RANGERS !!!

Oh, and don't forget....................................590 !!!

OK, thats it, Photomom gets my numbers please John. Cant make kids myself, and I always thought it must be awful to have them about ALL the time.

If she is daft enough to have One herself, then even let that One have One (I know I am rambling) then she should have some compensation.

1 person likes this

Mighty cool of you Chris, noted. ;)