KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (12/5/11)

John Barresi

OK Photomom,

This is going to be your best shot yet !

You've already got #313 and #460, donated to you by Baloo....

You've already got #833, from Pete, for solving his riddle...

You've got your own #461, bestowed upon you by JB with your membership...

SO,

Why not - it's the Holiday Season !

You've got my #590, also... (we've just got to get you into the Dark Side - Best of Luck)

Not bad odds, either ! #313 :D #460 :) #461 :) #590 :) #833 :)

So take note JB, PM's got five (5) numbers. We'll also help keep you straight, on Dec 5th

• Like 1

I am honored by the generosity on this forum. I truly do not deserve it. Thank you, thank you.

kjm

Of course you deserve it. And I am a firm believer in passing it on, I am sure you will help someone in your own way.

What was the name of that film with the kid in it that "passed it back"? Was a great film.

Dear Santa,

We've all been good this year, and many of us have tried very hard, to convert a certain member, over to the "dark side" (oh, BTW Santa, this is a good "dark side"). So, here's the plan - if PM doesn't win the Kitelife drawing on Dec 5th, please bring her a REV (any REV) for Christmas. A nice b-series or b-Pro would be fantastic, but realizing that times are tough, even an SLE or a REV II, would get the job done, but more importantly, it would kick start her journey, over to the "dark side". Somehow, we've just got to convert her, so please Santa, if our efforts on Dec 5th should fail, we may need to recruit you assistance. This has become a really tough one, but we are trying.

ps.........I'm sure that PM will leave "milk & cookies", should we have to call on you !! :)

:D

• Like 2

Dear Santa,

We've all been good this year, and many of us have tried very hard, to convert a certain member, over to the "dark side" (oh, BTW Santa, this is a good "dark side"). So, here's the plan - if PM doesn't win the Kitelife drawing on Dec 5th, please bring her a REV (any REV) for Christmas. A nice b-series or b-Pro would be fantastic, but realizing that times are tough, even an SLE or a REV II, would get the job done, but more importantly, it would kick start her journey, over to the "dark side". Somehow, we've just got to convert her, so please Santa, if our efforts on Dec 5th should fail, we may need to recruit you assistance. This has become a really tough one, but we are trying.

ps.........I'm sure that PM will leave "milk & cookies", should we have to call on you !! :)

:D

Beautiful !!! Reef runner!! :)

... Today's the day!

Oh Pete, I know how much you like perfection. And, the scientific world does work so hard to get atomic time tuned to perfection. But truly, you understand that "kiting time" is the polar opposite. Kiting events with published time lines are advisory/suggestive only. So, yes today is the suggested day for the RNG to get busy, but ...

Cheers,

Tom

Drum roll please! :)

Our lucky subscriber this month is number....

Yes indeed, #555, congratulations to Ken Walker (FlyinKen)!!

If ever there was a time I wanted to sway the drawing, this would probably have been it - y'all were so generous with your numbers to photomom... It's always tough, I know so many of you - I wish we could give more prizes and fill your kite bags even faster. :)

Right, ever onward... I *know* Ken will put that kite to good use, and maybe he'll teach us how to butter up the RNG. <grin>

Next prize to be announced shortly. :)