KiteLife Forum

It's all coming together...

Hi guys,

As you've probably seen, I've been doing TONS of work on this part of the site...

1. New magazine archives.

post-1-0-81495400-1320188724_thumb.png

2. New navigation menu.

post-1-0-31540100-1320188736_thumb.png

3. Contact page on forum.

post-1-0-36899100-1320188715_thumb.png

4. Refined home page sidebar.

post-1-0-16674900-1320188745_thumb.png

Coming very soon, a video archival for our members - more or less like our sister site (KiteVids.com), folks will be able to embed videos (from YouTube, etc) in a dedicated area of this site and list them by category... For each video added, a corresponding and cross-linked discussion topic will automatically be added to an appropriate part of the forum.

We really loved the idea of KiteVids.com, but the commonly available video hosting platforms have a LONG way to go and KiteVids.com is actually no longer functional for people who want to add new content... So we need something that actually works, and again - another step toward bringing everything under a one roof (as well as a single search engine and login for everything).

** Any major critique thus far? **

** Any praise for things you like? **

I'm really happy with the direction we're headed, but I think you know by now, I am genuinely interested in your feedback, always. :)

Also, it's never expected, but in light of the significant workload on this end, expenses for these improvements, and no measurable increase to our revenue (which keeps the lights on), if you'd like to help make our improvement efforts easier, we always welcome donations - easy link found here (big "click to donate" button top of that page).

Thanks for your comments, your support (moral or financial), and for being a part of Kitelife in general!