KiteLife Forum

GWTW Kite Store

fourenty

Anyone have an idea with what's going on with gwtw kite store? I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to get in touch with them since. I have called and left messages and I have also sent e-mails. With no response. I can't wait to get my kite and not knowing what is going on is killing me. :wacko:

GWTW had some major harddrive problems - Steve and Chris have been doing double-time trying to catch up. Give them a call tomorrow between 9:00 and 5:00 PDT and you should get thru.

Thanks for the word. I will try and give them a call tomorrow.

• 1 year later...
ive ordered a few kites from gwtw but never tried to call the store all of my orders were shipped within 2 weeks from the day of purchase

I shoot for shipping the same day, sometimes the next day if I'm at The Shoppe late.....unless the item is on B/O.....(sorry Ed :) ).....

[.....unless the item is on B/O.....(sorry Ed :( ).....

ARRRRRRRRRGH! :)

Actually, that's okay Theresa, It's beyond your control. Besides, WSIKF is still over a month away and I'm no monkey :D:P:D , so I don't think I'll go bananas if I have to wait a bit longer...

:)