KiteLife Forum

Anybody wanna horse-trade???

Tomcat14

OK here we go......

1. Rev Blast 2-4 (red)

2. Rev "B" 1.5 Red and Black Black Center

3. Rev S.U.L. Red White and Blue

4. Rev 1.5 Standard (Nylon) (First Rev) ("Sniff")

I have two (2) Pro 1.5's the exact same color. (Hot Fade Center Black) One is the Mid-Vent the other is non-vented. I'll trade either one for an identical model but different color. Having two the same color is sooo.... You know. Both are brand new, and made by Bazzer less than six months ago.

The Blast and "B" model are just like new, really perfect shape. The SUL and Standard are "veterans". No damage or rips, but they've been around for a while. Little fraying at the edges, but the bungees are all brand new.

Photos attached, but photos may be crappy. If you want better shots, email me below.

Looking for something interesting that I probably couldn't normally afford. Will trade, or work a trade with cash or whatever. I'm easy.

Maybe an interestingly colored Zen, Pro, or "B" model. Who knows.... If you're interested send an email to: jwdenni@cox.net

Not too much I wouldn't do for a Jose Sainz, Wings, in Gold. Literally.

Either way, just interacting with some Rev fliers might be nice. I'm almost alone here.

post-6336-0-47150700-1322949248_thumb.jp

post-6336-0-82976300-1322949267_thumb.jp

post-6336-0-50118900-1322949289_thumb.jp

post-6336-0-73742500-1322949304_thumb.jp

post-6336-0-39413100-1322950053_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ok, so I figure either you send a list of what you have to trade, I can pick and choose and we'll haggle. Or, maybe just a quick response, to let me know I didn't waste the five bucks, pulling the auction off ebay.

I'm good either way.

Calling or texting works too.

Jim Dennison

757=646-0304

Sorry, Xmas budget shot, no winning lottery ticket in pocket!! I like that red and black with black center, but I've got something that will do!! Now saving my pennies for some custom Pros!! With this time of year, I'm surprised more weren't interested!!

Tomcat,

I like the old classic 1.5 - black, red and blue. The four panel layout may look dated, but I think it looks classy, like a 57 Chevy.

There was one on eBay that did not sell. Was that yours?

I would have bid on it, or have offered you more than the eBay price --- EXCEPT, I have just busted my kite budget for 2011 and 2012. Luckily my wife has patience, or I would be sleeping in the pickup truck for a month. :cat_biggrin:

(Actually, wife and I have weekly allowances. As long as we stay within our allowance, the other cannot complain about any purchase. Gifts to each other come out of our allowances, so they really are personal. I have to build my allowance credit back up before more kites come to live with us.)

Best of luck on recirculating these great kites, "Tom".

• 4 weeks later...