Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite

4 posts in this topic

I am selling my 2005 Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite. It has never been flown and is in perfect new condition. It is my understanding that Guildworks is either no longer making these or at the least it is very difficult to get one. When I purchased mine back in 2005, I had to wait over six months for delivery. I am taking offers at this time. Look for my other listings on this site for a Synergy Deca 15 (new condition, test flown twice, and same year), as well as these other kites that are also in new condition. I have a Benson Airbow quad kite, a Revolution Indoor quad kite, a White Bird Firebird single line kite and a White Bird dragon single line kite.

Create Custom T-Shirts

I regret selling my Great wind deca,

I'd be interested in a replacement, can you give me a ring sometimes soon?

301- 402- 2624 is the office number

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• where to sell?
      By Paul LaMasters
      Sorry to ask this question,..
      where's the best place to unload a couple of great kites that I don't even carry anymore?
      Race frames on both, french bridle on 1 and the 1point6 bridle on the other (they were used with four kite comparison testing sessions), magic sticks on both, SUL leading edge sleeves, some wear, but no sail damage of any kind.
      They have been greatly loved and cared for, now someone else needs a turn.
    • GuildWorks Synergy Deca
      By Mark Sullivan
      Hi Guys,

I was going through my grandpa's old kites awhile ago and I found a really cool quad called a Synergy Deca by Guildworks. The problem is that this quad is the most confusing kite I have ever seen. Problems with putting it together are made worse by the fact that I'm pretty sure half the spars are missing/broken.
      I really want to build and fly this kite. I've written to GuildWorks (who apparently builds big fabric art awnings now) with no reply. I've scoured the internet but I can't find anyone that actually has this early model kite, and while there are some other GuildWorks kite videos out there, each GuildWorks kite seems to be uniquely complicated in construction (in this model there are just as many tangled lines as there are spars) and no one focuses on this model.
      I'm looking for anyone that can help with any of the following
      1) original build instructions
      2) assembly video or online resource
      3) spar list and dimensions of spars so I can get replacements
      Thanks for reading,
    • Tweakin'
      By mystainedskin
      I had to make some repairs to my old full vent this evening. While I was at it...I went ahead and made another mod Mr. Paul Lamasters and Mr. Paul Dugard had mentioned several times before.
      To start..I added extra "tabs" at the folding points and the center bridle point in the l.e..... I will load some pics later. This gives you 7 tab attachment points in between the l.e. and the actual sail.This is well worth it in my opinion. Prolonges overall life of the kite and the l.e. mesh.
      The next mod..bungee covers on the lower verticals. I dig this one...and super simple.
      I used whatever material i had available. Just so happened to be a variety of webbed strapping. Sort of heavy...but all in the name of learning and old sails. I would definitely use a l.e. type material for these mods.
      These mentioned items will be done to all my new sails........
      What do you do to trick your ride?

• Walking the Florida Snow
      By mystainedskin
      Once again this year...I was fortunate enough to spend several days in Treasure Island for the 18th Annual Sport Kite Competition. This was my third year in attendance.
      Nice weather saw fair winds and large crowds.Sunday brought some of the largest spectator crowds I have seen. Unfortunately,I was flying line all day and unable to KAP.....never thought I would say that was an issue
      Saturday however, I did manage to put the camera up and do a 1500 picture run throughout the area and competition/demo field. I have had the opportunity to review and crop out 50 or so pictures and uploaded them here for your viewing pleasure
    • Indoor Rev Tutorial - Slide / Float
      By John Barresi
      This tutorial from provides instruction on the slide (or float) with an Indoor Rev, a gliding maneuver that is one of the mainstays of indoor Rev flying and is a set up for various other maneuvers.

You can look forward to a growing collection of similar tutorials covering equipment, flight techniques and other "pro secrets" gathered from over 20 years in the kiting community... A number of them will be available here on YouTube, while the majority of these tutorials will be located in the Kitelife Subscribers section, be sure to subscribe today if you like what we're doing here!
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found