KiteLife Forum

7' Ghost Pyro Delta X2 (2/22/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

TWO 7' Ghost Pyro Deltas, roughly a $140 value!

Kites are one in black, one in white... ONE winner will be announced, both kites to one proud recipient!

If you've not flown a Pyro before, you're in for a real treat... 20' tails off each wingtip!

post-1-0-58631400-1326738969_thumb.jpg

"Designed by Frank Schwiemann and licensed to G-Kites, the Ghost has long been a festival favorite. They are ideal for all kinds of wind and will lift tube tails and line art. Put a white one up at night and you'll quickly see why people call them "ghosts". "

More info about these kites - http://gombergkites.com/stick.html#ghost

Easy to fly, very stable, wide wind range, and BEAUTIFUL in the sky. :D

==

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/257, and will be drawn on February 22nd, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! ;)

• Like 1

Great a husband and wife team prize. I like it. DH (dear husband) gets the black one and I get the white one. Perfect. Bring it on!

kjm

p.s. Just a note, the "D" word changes according to day, attitude and activity. You can figure out the rest. LOL

OK, so anyone who has met her will know my Wife is of Jamaican origin, so it is a no brainer.

She has started to fly kites.

Single lines are easiest to fly.

His n hers yin and yang type kites.

They just HAVE to come to me.