KiteLife Forum

7' Ghost Pyro Delta X2 (2/22/12)

John Barresi

Just spoken to the RNG. (we are quite good friends actually, even though it has not drawn my numbers yet!!)

It is a bit bored at the moment. Told me that it is more interesting watching paint dry than looking at the banter on here.

In fact it is thinking about refusing to come up with ANY numbers next time JB , let me quote here "FORCES me to rumble in to action" (JB I think the RNG is a bit miffed with you, can you please politely ask next time, rather than just pressing the button hard and fast and shouting at it all the time)

So come on folks, lets have some PROPER mud slinging and banter, not just this pathetic please please please and numbers in big letters stuff. (the RNG's words, not mine OK?)

Stuff like who looks after thier kites properly, in a safe air conditioned environment, with daily exersise and plenty of good meals. And who just beats the heck out of them every time they have a chance. Juicy goss and stuff like that. Keep the RNG interested.

... So come on folks, lets have some PROPER mud slinging and banter, not just this pathetic please please please and numbers in big letters stuff. (the RNG's words, not mine OK?) ...

But Bear, I have been bantering - really good stuff too!!! It's even been in keeping with the type of kite we're wishing for. That's probably why you can't see it ... ghost bantering!!!

Cheers,

Tom

I'm thinking that Baloo is spending too much time in his cave!!! Got to get out more, feel the sun on your face and let the wind zip through the hair!! Sounds like you're getting old and grumbling to me!!

Then again, maybe a new approach to convince the RNG to pick the "correct" numbers, isn't a bad idea!!

NAH!!!!

Glad you're still listening, Nick!!

No, not kidnapped, well it couldnt be could it. It is a RNG not a kid!!

And it was getting SO annoyed at all the messing with it's mind you lot were doing that it decided it wanted a more peacfull life this side of the pond.

Thought my cave was nice and cosy so is spending a while with me.

It tells me I can Email it back to John when he needs it.

(of course I am playing a subliminal message tape to it while it is snoozing)