KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (4/3/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

==

This time around, the Widow Maker STD by Skyburner Kites, MSRP of $345!

post-1-0-74899200-1329933122_thumb.png

From the Skyburner website:

The Widow Maker from Sky Burner weaves a dangerous web, approach with caution. This kite is very easy to fly and extremely precise but will pounce onto trick flying with deadly accuracy. The NEW Widow Maker was designed and built with a performance flyer in mind.

The Widow Maker is built with the exceptional quality and craftsmanship you have come to know and expect from Sky Burner. The sail is sewn with great care and precision and exceptional strength. The panels come together with the sleek and nimble styling of the spider its named for. Built with an unbelievably tough Sky Shark Nitro carbon frame, this is a Kite built to endure and out last every flyer that crosses its path.

Designed by Jon Trennepohl and Wayne Brunjes.

Sails sewn by Heads Up Kites, Pam Kirk and Mike Dennis. Made in the U.S.A.

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, two shades of ORANGE.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/284, and will be drawn on April 3rd, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Whoever wins this one is a lucky flier ! I flew my Widow Maker almost exclusively last year, and it helped me a great deal to clean up my flying. Stable & predictable, capable of every trick I know how to fly. Not to mention durable & well built. Good luck all...

~Rob.

Not much going on here at the moment. A few of you have said you want it, but you obviously dont want it much.

Ho hum, suppose in that case I might be interested :rolleyes: . Just so that John is not embarresed thinking we don't care :o .

(bet that stirs the pot up a bit)

Me thinks that Baloo has been smoking something, back there in that cave of his !! How could he possibly think that plots aren't being conceived, over here on this side of the big pond............. A "Widow Maker", he must be dreaming ! Making me see "Red".......

5 - 9 - 0

ps......(just poking at you Baloo - didn't mean to ruffle your fur - it's probably all matted up, after the long winter)

RR, sort of think it must be you smoking summat. Seeing Red? I dont think it is Red. I think JB said Black, White, Yellow with 2 Orange shades. Nope, not Red at all.

And as for Plots, my Wife has a nice Vegatable Plot her in the garden, outside the cave. Grows all sorts of things in it.

I dont think it is Red. I think JB said Black, White, Yellow with 2 Orange shades. Nope, not Red at all.

And as for Plots, my Wife has a nice Vegatable Plot her in the garden, outside the cave.

BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, two shades of ORANGE, eh ? Well, you are surely correct about the colors of the kite, that is. Possibly, something was missed in the translation, about the RED part ! :ani_giveup:

Now on to those plots ? Once again, I think something was missed in the translation. Maybe "SCHEMES", would have been a better choice of words, on my part......... :P

Either way, you can't fly the "Widow Maker" back in the cave, and you surely don't want to be stepping on all of those plots, in your wifes garden, so possibly, just possibly, you might want to donate your numbers (both of them) to me. :ani_victory: So let's see, that would be.

3-1-3 4-6-0 & 5-9-0

That would be nice !

:)

Once again Baloo, just ruffling your fur. Hey, it's almost Spring. Could be time for a little grooming, after that long winter's nap ! :ani_sleep:

Got a decent breeze running through the cave at the moment. I am sure I could try flying the Widowmaker in here. As for schemes, yep, know all about those too, schemes of work is wot you need to write down for teaching, lesson plans, n stuff.

Got a decent breeze running through the cave at the moment. I am sure I could try flying the Widowmaker in here.

This could be a first.......... Flying a "Widow Maker", in a cave. Please make us a movie, should you win !!! :ani_victory:

Oh, and "good luck" ! (kinda)

Cheers Baloo ! :big_beer: