KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (6/10/2012)

John Barresi

The Right To Arm Bears, LOVE it Pete. Please imagine my crawling up the side of my chair after falling off with laughing. Trying to type with tears streaming down my face.

Somehow the above is SO much more descriptive than ROFLMAO

Oh come on John ... draw early ... that way most of us can get on to dreaming about the next kite!!!!

Or, I'll wait for a late drawing if the next one is a Lime Pro from Barry ... now that would definately fall into the yummy catagoery.

Cheers,

Tom

I'm agreeing with you, RR!! Sounds like Baloo is getting WAY TOO COMFY with the RNG!! Currying favor with it, I presume?? Ain't gonna work with the impartial, inhumane, machine that it is!! Only thing feeling better is us, venting and all!!

PS: Nothing meant personally, Mr. RNG!! Just making myself feel better!! :ani_giveup::ani_wallbash:

I have always supported the Right To Arm Bears.

:lol: THIS is why I'm here; its not the prizes, or the great info, or the tutorials...... Its the wit. Pete, that was genius. I love puns!

HEY RNG PICK ME PICK ME

Thought you said you liked puns, HEY RNG PICK ME, that aint much of a pun SP :-)

OK John, whatever you, and my VERY good friend The RNG decide to do is fine by me.

Hmmmmmmm, sounds like you are getting awfully "chummy" with the RNG, for some reason :ani_sleep:

Chummy you call it, more like Morcamb and Wise, Laurel and Hardy, Chips and Salt, Kites and lines. Chums you call us, we just can't exist without each other.

• Like 1

I'm agreeing with you, RR!! Sounds like Baloo is getting WAY TOO COMFY with the RNG!! Currying favor with it, I presume?? Ain't gonna work with the impartial, inhumane, machine that it is!! Only thing feeling better is us, venting and all!!

PS: Nothing meant personally, Mr. RNG!! Just making myself feel better!! :ani_giveup::ani_wallbash:

Impartial you say, Inhumane you say, Machine you say, HOW DARE YOU, how VERY dare you. The RNG is a beutiful caring entity who is merely misunderstood. As so many geniuses in society are.

A Disclaimer.

Any cutting remarks I make on this thread are meant to be taken within the scope of wit and banter. If I have offeneded anyone I most sincerely apologise, especialy the RNG. I am in full support of all the loving friends and family on here, especialy the RNG, and would hate to think that my comments might be in any way taken in the wrong way, especialy my very very good friend and sort of not human at all Brother the RNG.

I most sinceerly wish all of my friends the best of luck in the upcoming draw, however you all have NO chance whatsoever as the RNG has assured me it is my time to win. You might as well all withdraw, yep, thinking about it that would be the right thing to do, I will drop John a PM saying that ALL the rest of you have decided to withdraw from this One as you realise you have no chance whatsoever.

WOW, I think this might just be my most mischievous post to date.

• Like 1

I have always supported the Right To Arm Bears.

:lol: THIS is why I'm here; its not the prizes, or the great info, or the tutorials...... Its the wit. Pete, that was genius. I love puns!

HEY RNG PICK ME PICK ME

Thought you said you liked puns, HEY RNG PICK ME, that aint much of a pun SP :-)

After Pete's pun, I couldn't Bear to start up another one in the same post,

I went with a rhyme because it seems to increase my luck the most ;)

Just so you all know, I was not the first person to support the right to arm bears. (I do support it, but I wasn't the first to notice that apposite reversal.)

I'll be the last person to support the right to arm bears!! Until the prize is awarded, anyways.

Trying to befriend RNG is like trying to befriend a rattlesnake. Oh sure he'll be cool once out of every 298 times we hang out.......

I keep waiting for a member of the Monty Python troupe to step in and announce that this is all too silly.

Its also loads of fun and kind of relaxing.

KITELIFE CURRENT DRAWINGS BANTER 4 LIFE

Bzzzzt.

I've given John the day off so he can enjoy the weekend with his lovely wife, but I'm watching...

The naughty and nice list is being amended as we speak - randomly, of course.

If I have offended anyone I most sincerely apologize, especially the RNG.

especially my very very good friend and sort of not human at all Brother the RNG.

the RNG has assured me it is my time to win.

You might as well all withdraw, yep,

I will drop John a PM saying that ALL the rest of you have decided to withdraw

This is really getting "DEEP".........but we'll all try to just "bear" in mind, from whence it came !

Bzzzzt.

I've given John the day off so he can enjoy the weekend with his lovely wife, but I'm watching...

The naughty and nice list is being amended as we speak - randomly, of course.

HEY RNG............you never answered my PM ! What's up.......... :ani_sleep:

Take the hint RR, The RNG just dont like you :-)

Well, with all that "chummy" talk you are laying on the poor RNG, he doesn't know what to think. Just "bear" in mind though, "the sun don't shine on the same bears back, every day" (being nice here), so you better watch out.............the RNG has been know to switch alliances, right at the last minute............ :ani_whistling: