KiteLife Forum

B-Series ZEN (6/25/12)

John Barresi

And (#263) yet (#938), no one (#663) has (#427) said: "Ahh (#244), I get (#438) it!"

Does the owner of #764 have a supernatural advantage?

Ted Tee Vee! (#833, #833, #833!) (#833 wants the 936)

• Like 1

Tmadz - if you're in the shade of a large tree, most likely the wind will be really messed up!!! Stay in the shade and be comfy, the Zen can go to someone more adventurous on the field!!

Hold on! We're talking about a Zen, correct? What could be moe zen like than relaxing? How do adventure and zen go together?

1st - JB will tell you your subscriber #, there isn't any "place" to find it! And he'll be glad to tell you!!

Flying the Zen is an adventure, not relaxation!! Big difference!!

It is relaxing, but in a different way!! No light wind flying is "no work", it's technique and practice, over time!!

Besides, I WANT this one!! Come on Mr. RNG!! :ani_victory:

(Lol ) Ok ok. I may have touched a nerve. You obviously want this badly. Which, by the way, is not zen of being at peace and content with oneself. Karma has foiled you. Luckily for you RNG is not karmic.

No man who speaks so well of wine is likely to not be at peace with himself. #833 or #983! The loser(s) can console himself/themselves with a glass (or two) of wine.

Right back at you Pete, but I won't be the one needing consoling! :w00t:

--Pete - you have your wine room to see you through!! I, on the other hand try to spend as much time as I can flying!! The Zen would add to my already pretty full plate of flying!! There's always room for more!!! :ani_victory:

Too bad this giveaway happens the day after the Lincoln City Festival, what if I really need it?? :ani_giveup:

O.K....new strategy for the RNG (well, new strat for me anyway). Ummm, I don't want the damn thing! So there!!! Too windy here in the SFO Bay Area for some "sensitive" light wind girly sail...REV or otherwise (Don't let my wife read that last comment). My REV bag of 'vented' kites would just laugh and mock me mercilessly during our next outing.

Based on the previous posts...gonna go get my wine (whine) glass right now!!!

Yep, you go and buy One then Mark. And if you win this One then you won't need it and can give it to me!

And JS if it is too Girly for you then ditto to above, give it to me. I aint afraid of no sail.

Even if it's all white and doesn't have a hint of lime green on it, this one would make a great addition to my kite bag. It would keep "Victoria", my white and lime green SUL, company. They could talk about how lucky there both were to be won by such a charming fellow as Jeepster.

So, as Pete suggests commented, a wee bit of luck to all of you and the lions share to me on this kite.

Cheers,

Tom