KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (7/18/12)

John Barresi

Hmmm...Photomom brings up a good point. It would be AOK for a woman/lady (wait, those words aren't synonomous. Ah, never mind...different forum). Anyway, didn't a "gal" just win one of these give-aways recently? Not sure, but... Hey JB, check the latest results for a female winner. Guess that I could review the previous winners myself, but, simply, I'm too lazy.

O.K. "P-mom", if I win, I'll include you in the group that I'm "re-gifting" this kite to ( Pete, Hedgewarden, and Baloo are the others). If you've not a clue as to what I'm talking about, go review the previous posts in this forum. You four can 'duke it out' for the mid-vent.

Hell, if not careful, and this group gets larger, I may be the only one not eligible to win when I win. How's that for jibberish?

Good luck!

• Like 1

Having access to the demographics of over 1,000,000 views on the Kitelife YouTube Channel, I can tell you the male/female ratio is roughly 90%/10% and our subscriber demographics certainly reflect that.

I'd never looked to see how many ladies have won in the past, here's what I found:

Apr 2004 - Patti Clements - http://kitelife.com/...edgwick-series/

Sep 2004 - Amy McAuley -

Feb 2007 - Paula Brown - http://kitelife.com/...irit-quad-line/

Dec 2010 - Joanna Chen - http://kitelife.com/...irplane-122710/

I might have missed somebody looking back through every single prize drawing topic on the forum, but you get the idea.

Agreed, seems to me it's time for a lady to win again. :)

Of course, only the RNG will tell... The dice will fall where they may!

So, JB, you really have enough time to check the results for the last "gal" winner? Actually, my comment/question re: female winners, was rhetorical, at best. Guess that I should've known that you'd get the answer...John "Mr. Diligence" Barresi. :ani_victory: In this case, then, thank you very much! Your efforts are always appreciated. I actually thought that we had a more recent winner. I guess that "Jeryl" who just won the Zen is a guy....Same must go for "Robin" who won the "Sweet Emotion". One thing tho, reasonably thinking, I'd wager that the "Donna" of the WidowMaker winners "Fred and Donna" is a gal. If not.....well..... Regardless, in my book, she counts!!! So, we have had a female winner recently. Nonetheless, congrats again to all. You've rec'd some great kites. I'm a tiny bit green with envy. :cat_sick:.

Again, JB, thanks for the follow up! Oh yea, are you planning to be at the Berkeley Kite Festival in two weeks?

• Like 1

You actually gave TK an excuse to pull together a full, distilled list of winners for our own reference instead of cruising through all the forum posts every time we wanted to find info like this. ;)

Yes, I'll be in Berkeley with Spence Watson starting Friday morning, through Sunday night (the boat banquet)...

Also a chance David Hathaway will be coming down, and with Joji living in the Bay Area, that'd give us 4 iQuad members on hand. :)

*sigh*

Oh well, more for y'all!

Back to pretending...

Come on 000, yeah baby! :)

Riiight. You have a whole line of kites named after you so don't be offended if I'm not sorry your number doesn't come up. :nopity:

Do you actually have any room for more kites? Stupid question. Let me rephrase that. Would you actually notice if you had another kite? I thought not. :kid_dozey: JK JB.

983 Baby! :rainbowwave: