KiteLife Forum

Complete list of winners!

John Barresi

One of the ways we thank our KiteLife Subscribers in addition to our extensive community, publication archives and video tutorials is by way of regular prize drawings in which we give away some very, very cool and coveted kite items an average of every 4-6 weeks!

Having an active subscription automatically enters you into the drawings, and we personally notify all winners. ;)

==

Quick and dirty formatting on this list, but here it is...

Prize Date / Winner Name / Sub # / Prize Discussion (URL) / Prize Name / Prize Value

Total Prize Value given since 2003: $40,621

Edited by John Barresi
List updated.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

99% of the Rev stuff comes out of my personal supply, inventory from my agreement with Revolution.

The rest of it though, is thanks to our arrangements the fine SPONSORS of Kitelife.com (listed on the right side of our main site).

These are reputable and generous members of the kiting industry, businesses that are actually involved in the kiting community.

Our thanks goes to them, and we encourage you to look them up any time you need a new kite or gear. ;)

• Like 1

O.K...simply...Hey JB, how about contacting Jeryl (#333) for me. I'd like to "borrow" his number. At quick glance, he's won both a Rev and a Kymera in the last 9 months. Way to go Jeryl. Good for you.

Also, JB, looking forward to meeting you next week in Berkeley at the kite fest. Until then, all have a great weekend.

I'm outa here, for now.

Marty

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
How does one find their subscriber #, claim prize etc.

Is there a link or thread that explains the details etc.?

Thanks

Terry, give your lady luck #1030. :)

We had a what is my subscriber # thread going, but for some reason it was in the Off Topic section.

It's now located in the Current Drawings section, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5178-subscriber-number/

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey JB, how about contacting Jeryl (#333) for me. I'd like to "borrow" his number. At quick glance, he's won both a Rev and a Kymera in the last 9 months.

Ha! Ha! Luckily, Jeryl doesn't have #666 or he would be getting twice the kites— or maybe "win" them all!