KiteLife Forum

Complete list of winners!

John Barresi

Hard to believe someone has won three times....twice in one year even,  just sayin it's possible,  SHBKF

Peter Powell three pack

Sky Dog 2.6 power foil

Sky Dog Jammin

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen occassional mentions of contests for items but I dont understand how to get my name submitted. When I follow the link it seems like it is only for anyone that is signing up. I am already a member. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brad Morris said:

I have seen occassional mentions of contests for items but I dont understand how to get my name submitted. When I follow the link it seems like it is only for anyone that is signing up. I am already a member. Am I missing something?

There are KiteLife subscriptions available. The money goes to support the site/site content. The giveaways are but one benefit of being a subscriber 👍

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cot51stState said:

There are KiteLife subscriptions available. The money goes to support the site/site content. The giveaways are but one benefit of being a subscriber 👍

make 

Sorry, I didnt make it clear. I am an have been a subscriber for several years. when I see a site contest and follow the link it seems or my take is that it is only for those that are going to join. Must have been looking at it wrong.?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...