KiteLife Forum

SDT 2.8 Power Kite (11/15/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new SDT 2.8 power kite from Skydog Kites, roughly a $225 value!

Dimensions: 113.5" x 42"

Materials: Ripstop Nylon Sail

Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced

Wind Range: 6-25mph

Line Set: 475lb & 242lb x 82ft, 220kg & 110kg Dyneema x 20m with quad line handle

Info on the Skydog website - http://www.skydogkit...n/sdt_2.8.shtml

post-1-0-20922600-1350695725_thumb.pngpost-1-0-09465600-1350695738_thumb.png

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/307, and will be drawn on November 15th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 2

Everyone seems to have forgotten about this kite drawing. If I didn't like my son-in-law this would be the perfect gift for him. However, I like the guy enough not to wish injury on him. AndI value my own body enough to know this is too much kite for me. So don't even think about it RNG.

Thank you. :sq-wink:

kjm

Everyone seems to have forgotten about this kite drawing. If I didn't like my son-in-law this would be the perfect gift for him. However, I like the guy enough not to wish injury on him. AndI value my own body enough to know this is too much kite for me. So don't even think about it RNG.

Thank you. :sq-wink:

kjm

Mind games with the RNG hey.

Not forgotten, just no point bantering with myself. I do enough of that at work....

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you John. It was great meeting you and the gang as well. We look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming events. Next step is to save up for an indoor REV setup!! And then find a place to fly locally. I am happy to become a new member of kite life as well as the kite community.

• Like 1

Yes Zach - welcome to Kitelife ! You'll find a lot of good folks here, and a lot of good help.

Oh, and good luck with the drawing (kinda) :cat_lol:

Sounds like you have already had the pleasure to meet Mr "JB". Well, I'm way over here on the "right" coast, and unfortunately, he seldom ventures over this way, so we East Coasters, have to be content with harassing him via email & PM's, just to make sure he's not some figment of our imaginations. But hey, he keeps answering those emails & PM's, so he must be real, or he's got one heck of a secretarial staff :ani_whistling:

• Like 1

Well thank you reef runner. I enjoy all the friendly banter on here. I have found tons of great information and the videos also help a lot for the visuals. JB is real. I have shaken his hand unless he has a stunt double for the public appreances. I look forward to more positive help throughout our journeys in the kite world. Take care and be safe all.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Okie dokie - here we go!

#903... Sorry, expired!

#176... Expired!

#894... Whoa, yeah buddy, we got a winner. :)

Phew, thought we were going to have another run of expired #'s to work our way through.

Yes indeed - congratulations to go out to subscriber #894, Tim Gardner! :clap;

Thanks all, still three more great prizes in the chute. :)

Oh geez... Right you are Reef. :doh:

Staying up past the midnight hour, lost my compass on what day it was, sorry all!

Unless we see a new subscriber in the next 19 hours, I'm going to let the drawing stand, still being random.

In the event someone signs up and shakes the odds, I'll re-draw this prize and make amends with Tim directly. :blushing: