KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (1/15/13)

John Barresi

Finishing the drum circle, about to begin the heavy-drone chanting, ready to don ceremonial head gear and begin the "luck dance".

Um

Picking up phone, calling up mental hospital, checkin' in. Soon.

I GOT A FEVER! AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE B2!!

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

Well John has not been in contact yet so presume I missed out on this One too. Quite fancied it actually. :ani_giveup:

Yep, just looked at the posts above and someone called Kody has won it.

Hey John, you look after yourself OK, that Man Flu can be rough. :kid_dozey: At least you only had to press the button Once so was not TOO much effort. :ani_yahoo:

And Wayne, you give that LOM a good shake. Maybe the main spring is overwound? :ani_wallbash:

Suppose I ought to say congrats to Kody too. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS :clap2: Kody, hope you thrash it as hard as Wayne will be thrashing his LOM

Congratulations, Kody.

Sorry I haven't been around to banter much. I'm back in school and have many projects to do plus weekly assignments. It has cut into my banter time.

Been thinking of all of you though. The wind here s either blowing a gale or non-existent. I'm having withdrawals since I haven't flown since Christmas day. Arrggghhhhh!!!!!!!

Wishing you "Good Winds" Kody. Enjoy that Rev.

kjm