KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (1/15/13)

John Barresi

Honestly, I do not need another Rev. Randy Tom brought some of his Masterpiece Revs to our local kite festival this past weekend. Unfortunately, it was canceled due to high winds and rain. (Thank you, Sandy) We spent most of the weekend standing around the kite shop, talking. And one of his kites just up and jumped into my car. It was like a little puppy dog begging me to take it home. So I did.

This one's all yours, guys.

kjm

• Like 1

Honestly, I do not need another Rev. Randy Tom brought some of his Masterpiece Revs to our local kite festival this past weekend. Unfortunately, it was canceled due to high winds and rain. (Thank you, Sandy) We spent most of the weekend standing around the kite shop, talking. And one of his kites just up and jumped into my car. It was like a little puppy dog begging me to take it home. So I did.

kjm

I'm thinking this one is hooked bad - hook, line and sinker!!! Welcome to the "Darkside"!!

Remember the kite fliers creed - How many kites do you need? Just one more!!! :ani_giveup:

OO!!! Vents!!! I like it - a lot!!!! ani_whistling.gif

Hey Wayne! Where'd ya get your 'team free agents' image? And mind if I copy you and add one to my signature as well? When Katrina was kind enough to present me with a 'team free agents' button at Whidbey this year, I WAS THRILLED!!!

• Like 1

kjm

I'm thinking this one is hooked bad - hook, line and sinker!!! Welcome to the "Darkside"!!

Remember the kite fliers creed - How many kites do you need? Just one more!!! :ani_giveup:

Come on folks, the first thing you have to do to start getting better from an addiction is admit you have One (notice I did not say "admit you have a problem") Admit it, we are ALL hooked.

• Like 1

kjm

Come on folks, the first thing you have to do to start getting better from an addiction is admit you have One (notice I did not say "admit you have a problem") Admit it, we are ALL hooked.

Not me! I can give up anytime I want to. Shhh, was that Ripstop I heard rustling?

Tapatalk for iPhone.

• Like 1

OK SR, I bet you practice the hand movements under the table and think no one notices!!

Funny story Baloo,

After I watched the Rev Slides tutorial, I DID practice applying a bit of brake with one hand while pulling with the other while I was walking around at work! They did notice. Took a bit to get it all co-ordinated together. But I can slide now, semi all right.

Is it an addiction if you can "fly" without a kite....?

Tapatalk for iPhone.

• Like 1

Think so, I keep trying to practice the hands for Bicycle spins, still not got the hang of it properly. Sort of turns into a bit of a falling wonky bike when I have a Rev up :-)

OK SR, I bet you practice the hand movements under the table and think no one notices!!

Funny story Baloo,

After I watched the Rev Slides tutorial, I DID practice applying a bit of brake with one hand while pulling with the other while I was walking around at work! They did notice. Took a bit to get it all co-ordinated together. But I can slide now, semi all right.

Is it an addiction if you can "fly" without a kite....?

Tapatalk for iPhone.

I find that whenever I need to point at something at work, whether it be on my computer or on a piece of paper... I always use the thumb & pinky "rev handle" combo \m/ instead of a regular index finger point, like a normal, non-kite flyer would.

Meh... what is normal anyway? I'll tell you... its merely a setting on the dryer.

• Like 3

There has been an awful lot of begging and pleading going on here, and we've still got over two months to go ! Oh well, good luck to everyone, and once again, "All is fair, in love and war of kites" !

Don't need it....

Don't really have to have it...

Just wouldn't mind it....

Currently wind is 25mph+ and I think it would be happy here!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

I think it's amazing how easy it is to come up with a reason/excuse (depending on how you look at it) to get a new kite but how hard it is to come up with a reason/excuse to get rid of any kites!!! It's a beautiful thing!!! This would be a great addition to my kite bag..... (plenty of room)

• Like 1

I agree. Keep all of them. I have two months to conjur up all the good spirits in my favor for me to add this to my kite bag!! Time for some major good karma to be happening on my end first tho. But just so everyone knows I am very thankful and appreciative of what John does for all of us here by giving away his personal possessions for the rest of us to enjoy!! Thanks again JB you do amazing work.. I will be a kitelife subscriber for life!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Time for some major good karma to be happening on my end.......

Hey Zach,

You want to know how to get that "good karma", to really work for you, on this B2 ? Go out and get yourself one today, and then, you'll probably win................(worth a try, anyway, and either way, you'll have a B2) :ani_victory: