KiteLife Forum

Kymera (XMAS - 12/25/12)

John Barresi

Call it international gift sharing, I've pulled this one out of the prize box with the idea of giving someone a Christmas present (in spirit - even if you're not an Xmas person)...

This is the exact same kite that Spence Watson and I fly - literally, when we take a new one out of the bag we just add the weights and adjust the bridle to the "nose back" position at the top spreader fittings.

Kymera, $210 value!

This package includes kite, removable weights and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is LIME, with WHITE and GREY.

post-1-0-45404400-1352250564_thumb.jpg

-- Click here to sign up --

Odds of winning are currently 1/309, drawing will be on December 25th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Happy holidays to all!

• Like 2

A radio station here swithced over to all Christmas music Friday for the duration of the holidays. I will now be dreaming of this kite until then. If Clement Clarke Moore had known of this kite he would have written about it instead of sugar plums.

• Like 1

A radio station here swithced over to all Christmas music Friday for the duration of the holidays.

You have got to be kidding ! :ani_wallbash: It's not even Thanksgiving yet ? :ani_whistling:

They do it every year. Gets huge ratings for them. Not so much fun when it's 60+ outside, but the weathers supposed to change quickly. How well do Kymera's fly below freezing? I'd love to get a photo of me flying it in a snow storm.

The Kymera flies great in COLD conditions. I filmed this last Feb... there was no snow, but it was in the twenties this day with a lively breeze...

http://player.vimeo.com/video/37085633

Now that is some cool tricking. If I don't win this I'm putting on my list of kites to get!

Great flying!!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

The Kymera flies great in COLD conditions. I filmed this last Feb... there was no snow, but it was in the twenties this day with a lively breeze...

Now that is some cool tricking. If I don't win this I'm putting on my list of kites to get!

Great flying!!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Don't you mean win?

Great flying!!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Don't you mean win?

Yes, I did...

Tapatalk for iPhone.