KiteLife Forum

Sweet Emotion (2/20/13)

John Barresi

Hmmm, Baloo has been rather quiet on this one. Actually this one is only on 2 pages! C'mon Wayne, let's get this happening!

I've just made some room in my bag...

... you know

just incase.

Hey RNG.. 977

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if you don't win this one... I've heard from a little voice in the wind that there's an exciting new kite to be made by Dodd, available in the next few months called the Black Ice. A handmade, individually produced kite by Dodd himself. He will actually be tying the bridles and sticking the kite himself, with Heads Up sails doing the sewing. Nothing for nothing, just a little tidbit to munch on while we're waiting for the drawing of the SE !

Good luck all !

~Rob.

• Like 3

Well, if you don't win this one... I've heard from a little voice in the wind that there's an exciting new kite to be made by Dodd, available in the next few months called the Black Ice. A handmade, individually produced kite by Dodd himself. He will actually be tying the bridles and sticking the kite himself, with Heads Up sails doing the sewing. Nothing for nothing, just a little tidbit to munch on while we're waiting for the drawing of the SE !

Good luck all !

~Rob.

What color?

Good luck all !

~Rob.

What color?

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to name your colors. There are only supposed to be ~20 kites in the first run, and it sounds like they're almost 3/4 spoken for. I asked to put my name on one...

#537, nope... Expired.

#34, nope... Expired.

#541, nope... Expired.

#404, nope... Expired.

#651, wait, oh yes... We've got a winner!!!!!

Congratulations to Scott Keasler, proud owner of a brand new Sweet Emotion from Dodd Gross and Skydog Kites!

Thanks to all, stay tuned for our next prize package. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Thanks for all the congrats guys - I've already gotten the kite and it looks great! It came with a nice bag and line set plus a very cool Skydog shirt! I don't normally get to fly until the summer months when we go to the beach but I'll try to get some pictures of it then plus some Rev shots. We mostly fly the Revs and sometimes a power kite but I'm really looking forward to trying this thing out. Its huge!

I don't think I've ever won anything unil joining Kitelife - Thanks again,

Scott

• Like 1