KiteLife Forum

Redcliffe Rev Clinic

SparkieRob

Cheers for that. And the email too! I looked all over the festival website but couldn't find a reference. Might only be a 3 hour car ride up the coast instead of a 4.5 flight across the desert!

Note to any Aussies that want to go to the clinic, THEY SELL LIKE COLD BEER ON A HOT DAY! :ani_punk:

• Like 2

Six member iQuad Rev Clinic Details:

Friday 17th May 10am to 4pm

Cost $50 with a $25 deposit upon booking.

BYO lunch and drink, no alcahol.

Bookings at Kitepower Redcliffe, Clontarf Qld. Google it as I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post the web address.

There are some conditions if you want to fly during the Sat and Sun of the festival.

Thanks to David White of the Redcliffe Kite Club for the info, and the prompt return of my inquiry.

Any more details, PM me or see JB's post about Davids contact details.

:ani_victory::ani_victory:

• Like 1

Ohhhhh yes, we've tried to fit a clinic amidst a festival before and it really doesn't work well...

First of all, 10a-4p on Friday is just six hours... We typically take a full 2 days (9am-4pm) to cover the basics. ;)

Second, having a festival going on alongside naturally distracts the students, and attracts non-students, both make the process more difficult.

Still, we're going to make the six hours in Redcliffe very intensive, so folks can really get their money's worth and have LOTS to work on afterward. :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...