KiteLife Forum

Revolution B2 SUITE ( 4-1-13)

John Barresi

Here are my potential B2 pilots, hopefully they'll bear some influence on good 'ol RNG...

Little kites for little people ?

In a totally shameless way, here are the future pilots of the B2's WHEN I WIN...

zese9ydu.jpg

I'll be on my little B2 as well. A family in flight.

Trust me Wayne, the dog has it coming (devil smiley goes here) I get to put the video on YouTube ;)

If I win these kites, I promise to use them to play with dogs and kids, um adults too, cars, large rocks, park signage, benches, playground equipment, etc etc etc

• Like 1

Actually, my crew is plenty happy flying the Ghost Pyros. They refer to them as 'their' kites now.

I would share the B2s, but really want them for myself !

Who am I kidding... my number's not going to pop up for a while, so good luck to the rest of you !

:ani_giveup:

• Like 1

ok i just made some room in my kite bag for these. so... yeah they will be mine, im sure ill win this time. i pretty sure i need these the most. and ive been good and i think this works on karma. kite bag is ready im willing these my way. mind over matter and all that good stuff. yup these are mine.

NEED? :g: You put your kite in uncomfortable conditions and expect the RNG to reward such appalling behavior?? :doh: I, on the other hand, promise to treat them with respect at all times (even if I'm flying the crap outta them)! :cat_lol: Rev On!! :ani_yahoo:

I don't treat my B2 with respect! That's why I'm on my 3rd bridle! These will be treated the same. Made to fly in high winds, over carparks, along walls and fences, against buildings, on rooves! The wear rate is high, but the enjoyment is very high!!

• Like 3

NEED? :g: You put your kite in uncomfortable conditions and expect the RNG to reward such appalling behavior?? :doh: I, on the other hand, promise to treat them with respect at all times (even if I'm flying the crap outta them)! :cat_lol: Rev On!! :ani_yahoo:

I don't treat my B2 with respect! That's why I'm on my 3rd bridle! These will be treated the same. Made to fly in high winds, over carparks, along walls and fences, against buildings, on rooves! The wear rate is high, but the enjoyment is very high!!

AMEN! Preach it! A day of no flying...i need some motivation.

Sunday is flying day ! Winds predicted to be 9-11mph... a little light for my full vent. I'll bet one of these B2s would fly nicely... What would yous fly ? The full sail or mid-vent ?

Full sail all the way to 20mph+.....

I figure that I all ready have one with holes, and I don't see the use in the mid-vent, either. So if my lucky number comes up again for some crazy reason... :cat_biggrin:

Flew my full vent today while the wind was ~15-20mph. Once it dipped below 10mph, I put it away and got the duallies crankin' !

I figure that I all ready have one with holes, and I don't see the use in the mid-vent, either. So if my lucky number comes up again for some crazy reason... :cat_biggrin:

Flew my full vent today while the wind was ~15-20mph. Once it dipped below 10mph, I put it away and got the duallies crankin' !

Could always train them together...