KiteLife Forum

Revolution B2 SUITE ( 4-1-13)

John Barresi

Nick's such a nice guy. It's almost a shame that I will be the eastern victor, rather than him.

But Barton, I'm farther east, than you are ! Only 4 hours for me, you know.......... :cat_lol:

Ok, let's see - if John ships that "Sweet Suite", over here to the east coast, and since I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you a three hour head start :ani_whistling:, and well, when you get there..............I'll be (see below)

:rev_clockwork: :rev_clockwork: :rev_clockwork:

• Like 1

Well, since we're talking east, I'm further east than Nick. In fact, if you go further east from me you get wet.

In reality, Rob is correct..............He is over 200 miles east >>> of you, Karen, and about 300 miles east >>> of me. As for Barton, he doesn't have a chance. He's about 650 miles <<< back to the west. He better pack a lunch :cat_lol:

Just saying ! :ani_sleep:

• Like 1

Well, since we're talking east, I'm further east than Nick. In fact, if you go further east from me you get wet.

In reality, Rob is correct..............He is over 200 miles east >>> of you, Karen, and about 300 miles east >>> of me. As for Barton, he doesn't have a chance. He's about 650 miles <<< back to the west. He better pack a lunch :cat_lol:

If you keep going east, I mean REALLY keep going east, then eventually you will get back to the west coast, where I live, which coincidentally happens to be where these kites are headed!

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

If you keep going east, I mean REALLY keep going east, then eventually you will get back to the west coast, where I live, which coincidentally happens to be where these kites are headed!

Yes, but still, if you keep going east, well, I think you know where this is headed, that is if Barton doesn't shag it, on the way by :cat_lol:

Hmmmmm ! I think we are going in circles here. This is making my head hurt :ani_giveup:

• Like 1

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

Too bad the coast is where they're gonna stop!! Not LV - SP!! :ani_giveup:

• Like 1

Yes, but still, if you keep going east, well, I think you know where this is headed, that is if Barton doesn't shag it, on the way by :cat_lol:

Hmmmmm ! I think we are going in circles here. This is making my head hurt :ani_giveup:

I can definitely promise they will not make it past me on that little trip. :big_starwars:

Maybe John would let you fly his if you asked ;) and I don't have that option out here in North Las Vegas :( I don't think B2s will be represented in NLV until I'm flying them!

Oh my. Did I just play the "pity" card? Ugh. For pity sake, RNG pick someone else's number!

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

Maybe John would let you fly his if you asked ;) and I don't have that option out here in North Las Vegas :( I don't think B2s will be represented in NLV until I'm flying them!

Oh my. Did I just play the "pity" card? Ugh. For pity sake, RNG pick someone else's number!

Just call Kent, over at AWOC Kites..........he's got a store full of B2's

• Like 1