KiteLife Forum

Revolution B2 SUITE ( 4-1-13)

John Barresi

Y'uns (that's East Tennessee redneck for "y'all") ain't got a snowball's chance in hell of winnin' them there purty kites. Ain't no way those gonna be Yankee kites.
Totally agree, they are going to be Aussie kites!!!!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they end up in Oak Ridge, they'll glow and if they end up in Australia, they'll fly backwards. They need to come here where they can be free range. :cat_goofy:
They only look inverted when looking Down Under!!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they end up in Oak Ridge, they'll glow and if they end up in Australia, they'll fly backwards. They need to come here where they can be free range. :cat_goofy:

Glowing kites from the ridge just means 24 hour flying without the hassle of lights, and I actually work at one of the original Manhattan Project facilities in Oak Ridge.

To all you "OLD" dudes, why can't a young dude get it? We want kiting to stick with the next generation right? And we need to grow the ranks of the AKA right? Let's bring them her to the Midwest, where a not quite middle age dude can spread the word!

• Like 1

OK, if these kites are going to a young dude, my son has never flown a quad. You might have seen him flying a SLK with purpose in the video that I posted the other day, and he can fly dual lines... now's the time to save him... lure him to the dark side while he's still young. :cat_lol:

• Like 2

I have 3 kids.<br />There are 3 kites.<br />Coincidence?<br />Who am I kidding, they won't fly them....for a few years anyway. <br /><br />977<br />977. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Kids, age, the future...... RNG cares not about these things. At least I don't think so. Ok so I hope not, because then I wouldn't quality....

I have no kids. I'm not sharing these kites, save for a trial-fly, with ANYONE, old, young or otherwise.

I'm at an age that is menial.

I don't have much of a future.

These kites will be mine.

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

Hey RNG, I don't need a "Suite". I just completed my own "Sweet Suite", so please, please don't pick me, because then I'd just have to send them on to one of my Kitelife friends...........so please RNG, don't pick me............... :cat_lol:

post-4670-0-02159300-1362503208_thumb.jp

B2 Vtd, Mid, & Std

• Like 2

Hey, Tmadz! What's with the "old dudes" thing? I resent that remark. There is nothing "old" or "dude" about me. I do believe this set could salve my hurt feelings and belongs in my gentler hands. LOL

• Like 3

If it can't be me, I say Wayne or Nick. I still think it should be me, though.

.... Good thing its not up to you :P

Aha! (or backwards - Aha!)

Teaming up to try and influence the RNG eh!?

These kites are my density. Um, I mean, my destiny. I'm destined to own them.

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

• Like 1