KiteLife Forum

Revolution B2 SUITE ( 4-1-13)

John Barresi

I need time to think... (left is right, right is left... dyslexia and kite flying are a challenging combination !) :kid_cussing:

Well, you will learn faster if you concentrate on left is counterclockwise and right is clockwise. Left and right as kite directions change depending on the orientation of the kite. Clockwise and counterclockwise remain the same.

(This good deed will surely influence the RNG to pick #833.)

Pete, the unfortunate thing about it is, the more I think about something, the more twisted up I get. It's not just right & left, if you say top wind & bottom wing, that automatically gets confused, too. Clockwise & Counterclockwise, instant confusion. If I don't think about what I'm doing, it usually turns out the best... :ani_giveup:

Rob - I know how it feels, after overcoming my stroke!! Now, the regained confidence and hope it has given me, has pretty few limits!! Keep flying!! :ani_yahoo:

Wayne, I can't even imagine how hard it is to have to re-learn stuff for a second time. I have the utmost respect for your attitude & accomplishments. Dyslexia is something that I've always had, although it gets in the way, it isn't a sudden obstacle that had to be overcome... for me it's just the way things are.

Maybe that's why the upside-down hover is easy for me ? :ani_smoke:

Rob - I've had a bunch of years to finally get past my change in life status! It took time, but I did find out that it can be done if you're willing to work at it and have something to look forward to! And boy do I look forward to kite flying!!

• Like 2

Not nearly as life threatening and certainly not as unexpected as a stroke, but I went through 3 surgeries on my left knee in 18 months and getting back to being able to fly was a definite motivator to recovery.

I'm just recovering from 5 broken ribs, a broken back & bruised lung. I was back out, trying to fly inside of a month. That was my main concern... when will I be able to fly again !

• Like 2

By the way - <br /> <br />I'm winning those kites!!! :ani_yahoo:<br /> <br />You may give up now or suffer the consequences!! :ani_giveup:
I'll suffer as I'm not giving up one inch on these beauties!!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My promotion from forum newbie to forum member should be reason enough. Come on RNG help me celebrate

Sorry Barton, but the "cold-hearted" RNG is blind, when it comes to names, titles, handles, nicknames, and even forum status. No matter how hard you try, nothing sways the RNG. :ani_wallbash:

• Like 2

My promotion from forum newbie to forum member should be reason enough. Come on RNG help me celebrate

Sorry Barton, but the "cold-hearted" RNG is blind, when it comes to names, titles, handles, nicknames, and even forum status. No matter how hard you try, nothing sways the RNG. :ani_wallbash:

And that was the 189th post, making this the HOTTEST in a LONG time! 2 and a bit weeks to go.

:ani_weightlift:

• Like 1

And that was the 189th post, making this the HOTTEST in a LONG time! 2 and a bit weeks to

:ani_weightlift:

And that was the 190th post, making this the HOTTEST (+1) in a LONG time! 2 and a bit weeks to go

(now we could really run this thing up, if we continued this !)

:ani_weightlift:ps..........Hey Rob, glad you guys got the "<br /><br /><br />" issue fixed.............

• Like 1

If you look through the posts, I think you'll notice that the titles are pretty random... maybe RNG does have something to do with this...

C'mon lucky 259... Daddy needs a new set of kites ! :cat_goofy:

And that was the 189th post, making this the HOTTEST in a LONG time! 2 and a bit weeks to<br />#977<br />#977<br /> :ani_weightlift:<br /> <br />And that was the 190th post, making this the HOTTEST (+1) in a LONG time! 2 and a bit weeks to go <br />(now we could really run this thing up, if we continued this !)<br />#590<br />#590<br /> :ani_weightlift: ps..........Hey Rob, glad you guys got the "<br /><br /><br />" issue fixed.............
<br /><br />I was using a real computer! Back on the iPhone....so watch out!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look through the posts, I think you'll notice that the titles are pretty random... maybe RNG does have something to do with this...

C'mon lucky 259... Daddy needs a new set of kites ! :cat_goofy:

Anything is better than "Newbie". John told me the names are associated with number of posts. I can hardly wait for the 1st. The poor Cross Fire is getting no love!

<br /><br />I was using a real computer! Back on the iPhone....so watch out!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man, I thought based on the other topic, that you had that problem fixed. I see now, it's worse than ever :ani_wallbash:

OK, I suppose this conversation needs to go over to the other topic..............

This is supposed to be all about those B2's I'm going to win......... :cat_lol:

Hey Rob, I think that those forum titles are predetermined, and somewhat automatic, based on the number of post that the member has made. Then at some point (?), after some predetermined number (?) of posts, I believe that the system allows you to enter a member title, of your own choosing. If you go to your profile page, I think you should be able to change your own member title, but if not, you probably haven't made enough post. Again, all speculation !

Maybe JB will chime in here and clear this up, because I'm only guessing, based on the fact, that I can change my title, on my profile page..........but who knows..............only JB knows for sure.......... :ani_victory:

But now, back to the banter....................... 5 - 9 - 0 !

Careful Nick, that's sounding a bit negative!! :cat_shocked: Sure the RNG is impartial, but it's because it can't be swayed! :ani_giveup:

Hey Rob, I think that those forum titles are predetermined, and somewhat automatic, based on the number of post that the member has made. Then at some point (?), after some predetermined number (?) of posts, I believe that the system allows you to enter a member title, of your own choosing. If you go to your profile page, I think you should be able to change your own member title, but if not, you probably haven't made enough post. Again, all speculation !

Maybe JB will chime in here and clear this up, because I'm only guessing, based on the fact, that I can change my title, on my profile page..........but who knows..............only JB knows for sure.......... :ani_victory:

But now, back to the banter....................... 5 - 9 - 0 !

Yep, number of posts qualifies your title UNLESS you edit it. Same for Rev forum.