KiteLife Forum

Sunset Beach Demo Fly with Windzup and Ozone

The Kite Shoppe

WindZup and Scott just left the Shoppe to head over to Delta Park for an Ozone demo fly. If you get a chance, stop by and check it out tonight!

Saturday and Sunday, they will be demo flying all the new Ozone product at Sunset Beach.....11:00 am.

Hope you can make it!!

Theresa

Kewl, who is representing Windzup & Ozone Theresa? There's a few people I'd love to come down and watch. Maybe even more then a few. Tell them I said hello.

BB

Penny

Hi Penny,

Brian and Heather just drove in today from Utah. We'll say hi to them for you!

Or better yet, can you and Steve make it down? Was good to see you last weekend, but we didn't have much time to visit!

Looks like we will be there Sunday, and bring John back with us.

Hope to see you!

Theresa

You mean Sunset Beach No of Seaside, right?

We're going to be out in Warrenton this weekend fishing, but that's usually fairly early.  How late do you plan to be out on the beach?

Hi Doug,

Yes, Sunset Beach, 8 miles north of Seaside....or....8 miles south of Warrenton....or there abouts! :)

We'll get down there Sunday.....thought we were going Saturday........but if we go Sunday, we can bring John home...as he's riding down with Heather and Brian from Windzup.

I may even try the buggy out......not sure about the board though.....I'll leave that to Scott!

I flew the 3m Fury tonight at Delta Park! Scott was on the 5m Riot! :wub:

They brought all kinds of cool stuff to try out.

Should be a great weekend!

Hope to see you after fishing!

We've got your medal in the car.

Theresa

I'm writing from Seaside... Heather, Brian and Eli are all rearing to go, just getting down the coffee and getting ready for a day on the beach.

Slight chance we might head down to Manzanita if the wind doesn't pick up a bit this morning.

I'm looking forward to trying out a KGB! :)