KiteLife Forum

Kymera (5/15/13)

John Barresi

Of course, he could leave it home to save on luggage weight and send it to me!!

11.1 oz ! Get out of town............ :cat_shifty:

Ooops, I forgot about those two 15 & 5 gram weights :ani_wallbash: Maybe you are right Wayne ? :ani_giveup:

See with those weights, it weighs almost a POUND!!! Hate to have overweight bag fees over that!!

I know nothing - we'll have to see!

BTW, looks like I fly out late Monday so I should be able to draw a winner - just won't be able to ship until after we're home. :)

Well, now that that's settled, we won't have to be counting grams anymore :ani_giveup:

I know nothing - we'll have to see!

BTW, looks like I fly out late Monday so I should be able to draw a winner - just won't be able to ship until after we're home. :)

Plus, if it DOES go to a DownUnder, you CAN pack it along. Save on shipping.

(However, I'm still rooting for #833 and could cheerfully wait for your return for the shipping.)

#115, expired...

#840, expired...

#67, expired...

#431, expired...

#161, expired...

#1059, ACTIVE, but Eric won the last drawing (sorry dude - gotta skip one after winning)...

#594, expired...

#744, expired...

Whew, finally, we've got a winner!

On it's way to an overseas home, #942, this prize is going to Raul Santiago of Spain. :)

Congratulations Raul, thanks to all for playing - two Revs up for grabs soon - stay tuned!

• Like 2

Great!

Nice to know! Thanks John!!!!

A nice way to start the weekend. It will be my second kymera :) My first one is is still with one wing tip broken, after its first flight (A friend did it) :(

Tell me what should I do now to get that kite and enjoy the coming spanish summer with it!

I'm sooooo happy!

• Like 2

Cool - glad it's going to appreciative hands! :)

Just send me an email (info at kitelife dot com) with your shipping address.

I'm headed to Australia tomorrow, then New Jersey, may not be able to ship for a couple weeks but the kite is assuredly yours. :)

Congrats to Raul, for sure...................but I'm confused.

Over here on the right coast, it's only the 13th ? What happened to the 15th ?

Pretty sure it has to do with the big fella coming down under, traveling and the international date line. Or just the traveling part really.
  • Like 1

Ah crap.

I originally thought I was leaving on the 15th and planned to do the drawing the day I left... TK corrected me on the travel date, but I never made the other mental adjustment.

Total error on my part!

What do y'all think is fair in this case?

Ah crap.

I originally thought I was leaving on the 15th and planned to do the drawing the day I left... TK corrected me on the travel date, but I never made the other mental adjustment.

Total error on my part!

What do y'all think is fair in this case?

Kymeras for everyone.... I think it's fair for you to enjoy your trip and not give it a 2nd thought.
  • Like 2

Damn! I feel like a 24-hour Rip Van Winkle! I go to sleep one day and wake up the next all excited about the drawing tomorrow, only to find out I slept through it yesterday!

Are we gonna have another drawing tomorrow? Or did I sleep through tomorrow too?

• Like 1

Damn! I feel like a 24-hour Rip Van Winkle! I go to sleep one day and wake up the next all excited about the drawing tomorrow, only to find out I slept through it yesterday!

Are we gonna have another drawing tomorrow? Or did I sleep through tomorrow too?

Yep, I think everyone was a little confused on this one, especially JB. But give the guy a break. He got all mixed up on his travel schedule, and now, he's probably well into a case of "jet-lag".......... :cat_lol: .

• Like 1