KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (6/1/13)

John Barresi

Yes indeed, June 1st is my birthday so what better way to celebrate than giving something away to the folks who help make every year so fulfilling here at KiteLife!

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series STD (package), roughly a $350 value!

post-1-0-14897200-1367263641_thumb.jpg

This package includes kite, 2 wrap and 3 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is LIME and GREY with WHITE CENTER, on a FULL SAIL.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/341, and will be drawn on June 1st, 2013!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I paid my subscription on Saturday. Still waiting for it to go through...Holiday weekend I suppose. I only have 2 revs. A full sail SLE and a B night vented. That std B in lime would look good next to my night, and I could sure use another Rev!

Well, I paid my subscription on Saturday. Still waiting for it to go through...Holiday weekend I suppose.

Cut John a little slack. He's probably still in Wildwood, and still jetlagged from Australia. I'm sure you'll get processed in time for the drawing. Not that I can blame you for being anxious to have a shot at such a purty kite.

I don't mean to pressure anyone. I just wanted to get the info out there. Squeeky wheel, you know :cat_shy: That is a nice kite, and I do want a shot at it, but kite or not, I've been meaning to subscribe here for a long time to help support a site that's been my sole resource for info on how to fly these great kites. I hope to meet John one day, and when I do I'm sure I'll come away a better flyer. Maybe I'll be able to swing going to Wildwood next year. That seems to be as close as he gets to where I am, and I've never had a chance to fly with any Rev fliers that I would consider "good" let alone his caliber.