KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (6/1/13)

John Barresi

Don't know if I'll make this one...I hope so.

I'm sure if John ever gets back home and settled down, he'll let you know your number. Your profile says you've been a member since May 24th, so you must be "IN", and for sure, if you are paid up, you are in ......... Worry not ! John will let you know soon, I'm sure........ :ani_victory:

Well, I paid my subscription on Saturday. Still waiting for it to go through...Holiday weekend I suppose. I only have 2 revs. A full sail SLE and a B night vented. That std B in lime would look good next to my night, and I could sure use another Rev!

Hi rexracer, thanks so much for your patience - indeed, I've just been behind the ball with travel, etc, you have my sincere apologies.

I've just manually activated your subscription (#1091), all should be well.

The was a quirk with our subscription system that didn't log the transaction here in our forum, but your subscription status is tied to our offline master list which is kept up to date based on payments received... Just give me a holler if you it gives you any problems in the future, it's my pleasure to help.

Trying to catch up on everything else now, hoping to enjoy a birthday off with the Mrs. :)

Good luck everyone!

Hey JB, got another Aussie just joined today....
Was awesome meeting you and the i-Quad team at Redcliffe and learning from you and the other's...

Glad I subscribed today too.. always in the hunt for a new kite :) ..
Can't wait to also purchase a Kymera to learn as well..

• Like 3

sorry you Aussies have to wait a whole day. Since JB is at the end of the int'l date line. Just remember not to spend it before you get it. (983)

I never win anything, so spending it before I get it is most of the fun. Ask me about my $500,000,000 powerball shopping spree!

• Like 2

sorry you Aussies have to wait a whole day. Since JB is at the end of the int'l date line. Just remember not to spend it before you get it. (983)

I never win anything, so spending it before I get it is most of the fun. Ask me about my $500,000,000 powerball shopping spree!

Planning to spend it is the most fun. I would be commissioning kite builders for years. I call it my $2 fantasy. well worth spending the money to dream for a couple of days.

• Like 1