KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (6/1/13)

John Barresi

sorry you Aussies have to wait a whole day. Since JB is at the end of the int'l date line. Just remember not to spend it before you get it. (983)

I never win anything, so spending it before I get it is most of the fun. Ask me about my $500,000,000 powerball shopping spree!

Planning to spend it is the most fun. I would be commissioning kite builders for years. I call it my $2 fantasy. well worth spending the money to dream for a couple of days.

My first PB win purchase would be the Rev Pro set I designed in black, yellow and purple. The private racetrack and fleet of Mustang GT's would take more planning. :matrix:

I would buy the 2 or 3 custom revs I want to finish my desired collection, I would help my wife get the farm we would buy going (with large open area for flying) then I would pay Robert Brasington to teach me how to sew kites as beautifully as he does. Then life would be flying kites, making kites, and working on the farm. If I won enough, I might even help out a couple of my favorite kite shops if they were interested.

Okay, okay, time for me to give away my birthday present! :D

#597, expired...

#204, expired...

#377, expired...

#23, expired...

#1011, expired...

#985, oh wait, maybe... Yep, we've got a winner!

This baby is going home with #985, Ron Ortega (aka Stardragon)!

Congratulations Ron, enjoy it sir!

• Like 5

Wow, thanks John! And thank you everybody else for the congrats! I honestly can't remember the last time I won something. I just might have to go out and buy some lottery tickets now. This will save a lot of wear on my Southbound!

Ron

• Like 5