KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (7/15/13)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series VTD (package), roughly a $350 value!

post-1-0-19782300-1367265703_thumb.jpg

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED and BLACK with WHITE CENTER, on a VENTED SAIL.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/341, and will be drawn on July 15, 2013!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Hi John,

Full vent with 2 wrap and 3 wrap ! What happened to 3 and 4 wrap frames ?

Typo - the vented comes with 3 and 4 wrap, changing it now - thanks.

Has anyone from the UK ever won anything ?

Bill

Yes, we've sent at least two prizes to the UK... Some to Netherlands, Japan and Latin countries as well. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Save the keystrokes this time.....my karma is good,and jah has poured blessings upon me.

Handed the kite off to adults ,kids,..helped,watched....teased and aggrivated certain passer by's.

.......and just to be safe once again......

Woooooooooosssssssaaaaaahhhhhhh!

• Like 1

OK, here's why I NEED this kite in my bag... I brought my friend Bob & his family to Wildwood for the festival last weekend. I promised them 100's of kites in the air. Instead, we got nasty weather with 20-30 mph offshore nasty winds the whole weekend. The only thing we really flew was my vented 1.5b. It totally stinks to have to share one kite between two people. I swear, I've been friends with Bob for close to 30 years, but after this weekend, I only have one name for him... 'Kite Hog" ! :cat_lol:

• Like 2

I would love to win this kite. Do I need it? Compared to some on this forum, I need all the kites I can get. I have 4 total, and 2 are revs. A full sail SLE and a vented B. I don't, however, have 4 wrap rods. If I win it, maybe I'll trade it for a mid vent or full sail. One can dream...

I would love to win this kite. Do I need it? Compared to some on this forum, I need all the kites I can get. I have 4 total, and 2 are revs. A full sail SLE and a vented B. I don't, however, have 4 wrap rods. If I win it, maybe I'll trade it for a mid vent or full sail. One can dream...

Just for fun... :)

http://www.revkites.com/forum/topic/531-global-rev-count/

Has anyone from the UK ever won anything ?

Bill

Yes, we've sent at least two prizes to the UK... Some to Netherlands, Japan and Latin countries as well. ;)

Yes well, how about some place really off the beaten path? Something like the middle of Illinois? Now that would be cool!!!

Cheers,

Tom

Could stay in Oregon!!

What!!!! It'd just get damp and moldy in that area of the country. It needs to be out here on the plains where the wind has been more than gentle this spring.

Cheers,

Tom

If flown regularly, kites will gather no mold!! And we do shower with the kite to keep them clean!! Just saying!!! :cat_lol:

• Like 3