KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (7/15/13)

John Barresi

Y'know, my 70th birthday is coming up on July 5th (observed on Sat., July 6) and this would make a nice belated present.

BTW, any kiter who will be around Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti on July 6th is invited. Just let me know so I can order enough food (and give you directions) . Plenty of wine (including an 18 Liter bottle); if you have exotic needs in the way of booze you are on your own. Two bands (country and Italian) playing alternately.

(No gifts - unless you have some old kite that you just can't stand any more. Unfortunately, we don't have much in the way of flying space.)

• Like 2

Hi Guys, hope you are all OK.

Hi RNG, not ANOTHER Rev for goodness sake, isn't there anything else in your store you can put up to win.

(Note my change in tactic from completely ignoring the forum, let alone this thread for a time. To deliberately provoking the RNG by pretending not to like Revs. Clever and sneaky wot? Oh and it is true the RNG can not read stuff typed inside () marks isn't it?)

• Like 1

Well it is getting warmer here at last. And have to do lots of reloading so I can return fire when the hunters come looking. I have one of those Trespasser signs down the track from the cave

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again :-)

• Like 4

Well it is getting warmer here at last. And have to do lots of reloading so I can return fire when the hunters come looking. I have one of those Trespasser signs down the track from the cave

.... given a set of handles and made to stand in a line....
  • Like 3

I offer this as evidence, your Honor!! :ani_wallbash: See, he said "survivors will be shot again"!! :ani_weightlift:

I offer this as evidence, your Honor!! :ani_wallbash: See, he said "survivors will be shot again"!! :ani_weightlift:

Hmmmm! Appears you are right! My advice would be to, "stay low, very low" :cat_lol:

Hmmmm! Appears you are right! My advice would be to, "stay low, very low" :cat_lol:

Always good advice, and if he's a good shot, stay in motion. If he's a bad shot, stand still!

I am new here and to kite tricks in general. I was wondering how do I register for the

B-Series VTD Package, I have never flown a quad line, but I have seen the you tube videos and it looks cool. I just joined

GWTW forum also. I found KiteLife.com while I was looking at the Kite Classifieds page. I only own one kite right now, it is

over 10 years old. I am currently trying to buy another one from Charly in the classifieds page. I know everyone wants to

win this kite, but I would like to start filling my kite bag, that is when I buy a kite bag. LOL

Thanks, Mike AKA= ( True Rookie )

• Like 2

Hey Michael, Welcome to Kitelife............Good Luck on the drawing (well, kinda). Yep, rexracer is right, if you are a member (paid up), you are in the drawing. Look around, there is a link that addresses membership numbers. Just ask John, and he'll get right back to you (when he gets back home), and give you your number...............

Again.....WELCOME to KITELIFE :sign_kitelife: