KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (7/15/13)

John Barresi

Thank you. I have read some of the articles and it has given me some great stuff I did not know. Then again just about any info is going to be stuff I did not know. I'm just ready to learn more then the basics. I think this will be the place for that.

M. Welcome to the friendliest kite forum on the net. Kitelife & JB gave me my first push into the hardcore kite addiction. You're in good hands here, if I don't win the vent, I hope you do. When I win, it's going to Pete for his milestone BD, but if RNG screws up, I hope it's in favor of Kansas !

• Like 2

I am new here and to kite tricks in general. I was wondering how do I register for the B-Series VTD Package, I have never flown a quad line, but I have seen the you tube videos and it looks cool. I just joined

GWTW forum also. I found KiteLife.com while I was looking at the Kite Classifieds page. I only own one kite right now, it is

over 10 years old. I am currently trying to buy another one from Charly in the classifieds page. I know everyone wants to

win this kite, but I would like to start filling my kite bag, that is when I buy a kite bag. LOL

Thanks, Mike AKA= ( True Rookie )

Greetings fellow new guy! I had the same question when I joined. You didn't arrive here by accident. Your destiny has brought you into the KiteLife. This is the place that has great resources for you to take advantage of daily. I see the Dark Side is already exerting it's pull. Don't resist, rewarding flying awaits you. Hope you win the Rev. Keep posting, we all want to follow your journey.

• Like 1

Did I stumble on the wrong forum topic?? This is the give-away, isn't it? All this back slapping is way out of character here!! Where's the banter, the wily remarks, sarcasm, etc?? :ani_giveup:

We're still a month away. This thread will get back to usual soon enough.For now, we can all be friends. :gathering:

• Like 1

Did I stumble on the wrong forum topic?? This is the give-away, isn't it? All this back slapping is way out of character here!! Where's the banter, the wily remarks, sarcasm, etc?? :ani_giveup:

Hey Wayne, the kite is probably coming East, this time. Us "Right Coasters" are all being nice to the RNG.........saving up for the last week !!! :ani_whistling:

<snip> When I win, it's going to Pete for his milestone BD<snip>

It's like having two numbers in the pot. #259 AND #833!

Don't forget, you are all invited to my 70th if you are in SE Michigan on July 6th (party day). Just let me know so I can have enough food and drink on hand.

• Like 1

Don't forget, you are all invited to my 70th if you are in SE Michigan on July 6th (party day). Just let me know so I can have enough food and drink on hand.

Do you think you've got enough wine, for the entire "Right Coast" bunch ?

:plane: :plane: :plane: :plane: :plane: :plane: :plane: :plane:

Let's see, there may be more.... ??

Happy B-day Pete !

We're still a month away. This thread will get back to usual soon enough.For now, we can all be friends. :gathering:

Absolutely thought that the drawing was tomorrow. Completely missed that 7 meaning July. Maybe John will forget the date and draw early again. Either way, I'm still gonna win it.

• Like 1

Happy B-day Pete !

I certainly will if I know you're coming. I already do have an 18 liter bottle of good Italian red, and just went out and bought 58 more (normal-sized) bottles as backup. I can get more.

• Like 2

Happy B-day Pete !

I certainly will if I know you're coming. I already do have an 18 liter bottle of good Italian red, and just went out and bought 58 more (normal-sized) bottles as backup. I can get more.

I wish I could make it...sounds like a blast. I think you shared some photos of your place with me once, either here or on the Rev forum, and I would love to see it, and you, in person. Sadly, it's not meant to be, but I hope you have clear skies and steady winds, along with plenty of good company on your birthday!

• Like 1

Reasons why I still think I should win. I'm sure most of you already own a REV, I however do not. While I was trying to find my subscriber number I noticed I am the only member In Kansas. There for If I was to Win I'm sure it would help grow KiteLife.com. Oh and I'm sure it would help market the REV .

Still can't figure out my subscriber number.

If I don't win that's ok, It just means someone here would have to sell me one of there REV's :cat_lol::cat_lol::cat_lol:

Hope you have a great birthday Pete :clap;

• Like 2

Still can't figure out my subscriber number.

Michael,

Try the link >>> http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5178-subscriber-number/

Just post a message to John, that you would like to know your number. I think he's on the road right now, but he's pretty good about getting back to people................good luck, and welcome again..........

• Like 1

You need to ask John for your #, he has the master list and can give it to you! Most of us add it to our signature, so there's a record of it for us! He's at a Canadian festival right now, should be back next week! Post in the topic and he'll get back to you as he catches up with things! Good luck!! (NOT)!

• Like 1

You need to ask John for your #, he has the master list and can give it to you! Most of us add it to our signature, so there's a record of it for us! He's at a Canadian festival right now, should be back next week! Post in the topic and he'll get back to you as he catches up with things! Good luck!! (NOT)!

:ani_giveup: I Like the last three words the best. It makes me feel at home, the reason I say that is because it sounds like something my sister's or brother would say to me. Who knows mom might even say it, if the mood hits her.

I would not mind if you won because I'm sure you would sell me which ever kite you had to take out of your bag to make room for the new one.

:ani_victory: Who knows you might even be so happy if you win you might even give it to me free. LOL Yeah like that would ever happen.

Anyway have a great weekend.

Mike

• Like 1

I would like to say congrats to the winner of the REV, I'm sure you will enjoy it. I heard that the lucky subscriber number was #1100

Oh wait that was the number John said I was..... :cat_lol: :cat_lol:

I just thought I should say that since you all have showed me so much love....

Oh and just a little note I know the drawing has not taking place yet. But it would be nice to win, It would be kite #3 for me. "Not the 3rd kite I have won" but #3 kites in total.

good luck everyone.....especially #1100

• Like 1