KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (7/15/13)

John Barresi

I have a hole in my Vented B, so I think this one needs to come my way.

C'mon RNG, pick me!

vented kites are supposed to have holes ! :cat_lol:

You know, I was going to say that earlier today, but since Rex is running tomorrow's drawing, I didn't want to upset him ! :ani_whistling:

I have a hole in my Vented B, so I think this one needs to come my way.

C'mon RNG, pick me!

vented kites are supposed to have holes ! :cat_lol:

You know, I was going to say that earlier today, but since Rex is running tomorrow's drawing, I didn't want to upset him ! :ani_whistling:

But I bought a vented B, if I want an extra vent, I'll buy (or win??) one. As to upseting me, no worries...I already boxed up the lines, so you don't have to worry about sabbotage if you win. :big_evil:

I'm still pulling for Pete... I think it would be a perfect BD present. It's not everyday that someone from this forum turns 70. Just think of it this way, Pete, in dog years, you're only 10 !

If you win, I think it should be sent around so we can all sign birthday wishes on it...

• Like 3

I'm still pulling for Pete... I think it would be a perfect BD present. It's not everyday that someone from this forum turns 70. Just think of it this way, Pete, in dog years, you're only 10 !

If you win, I think it should be sent around so we can all sign birthday wishes on it...

I think it's the other way round. In dog years, I'd be 490!!

And I would LOVE to get a kite signed by everyone at KiteLife. I would be willing to wait a long time for delivery. Rooting even harder for #833 and #259.

• Like 1

And I would LOVE to get a kite signed by everyone at KiteLife. I would be willing to wait a long time for delivery. Rooting even harder for #833 and #259.

I'd sign it and pay it to the next person. I wouldn't even fly it while I had it.

Just think of it this way, Pete, in dog years, you're only 10 !

No Pete, Rob is (almost) right !

But check below - you're only around 11 or 12 :)

Happy Birthday (in a day or so), and many more ! :big_beer:

*************************************************************************************************************************

A Dog's Lifespan

The old rule-of-thumb that one dog year equals seven years of a human life is not quite accurate. The ratio is higher with youth and decreases a bit as the dog ages. Depending on breed, a dog experiences the raging hormones of adolescence anywhere from eight months to two years or more. Generally, a dog of six has aged about as much as a 45-year-old human. At 10, more like a human of 65; at 12, a human of 75; and at 15, a human of 90.

Dog Years

A dog's lifespan is only a fraction of the average human's lifespan, which means that a dog ages more quickly in the same amount of time. This chart shows how a dog's age might be adjusted to compare to a human's age.

Canine Age Human Age

2 months 14 months

6 months 5 years

8 months 9 years

1 year 15 years

2 years 24 years

3 years 28 years

4 years 32 years

5 years 37 years

6years 42 years

7 years 47 years

8 years 52 years

9 years 57 years

10 years 62 years

11 years 67 years

12 years 72 years

13 years 77 years

14 years 82 years

See, you're not even a teenager yet !! :ani_victory:

• Like 3

I couldn't make it to Pete's party but I still want to help him celebrate. In honor of your milestone birthday, I hereby donate my number to Pete. So he now has three chances in the pot.

Belated Happy Birthday, Pete.

kjm

• Like 2

Yowza! #833, #259 AND #461!!! I can't lose (unless, of course, one of the other numbers gets drawn). Thank you both for this.

(Pictures of the party {but unfortunately no kites) at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.628673203810443.1073741828.100000033070707&type=1&l=18ace79c56 )

• Like 2

Yes I do need this

Hey, welcome aboard Steve.

Kitelife is a great place to hang out, and there's lots and lots of help here, should you need it. Just ask, and someone will tell you something, if it's wrong ! Just kidding.......loads of good, knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy the ride........... :ani_victory: