KiteLife Forum

Wala finally flies

Joespickles

So the cabin normally has pretty decent wind, it was a bit mellow this am, Finially got the echo and the wala up in the air, As a side note to anyone that followed and helped with the rebuild of the e3. It flew incredible yesterday, completed a 1/2 axle(huge for me) followed by a mess of stunts that I am not sure how I started or finished. But actually pulled out of it, was a great weekendpost-7646-0-07256600-1369688940_thumb.jppost-7646-0-91603400-1369688962_thumb.jppost-7646-0-98162900-1369689223_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Hey Joe,

I got that same Wala (same color), but mine is usually on the ground, or in the bag. I just haven't caught on to this glider stuff, yet ! I did finally get mine in the air last week, in 10+ mph winds. Flew great........... I added pigtails to each wing tip loop, and got rid of the metal hooks on the tail. I also cut the tail in half, creating two tails - one for each wingtip, which I lark's headed to each of the pig tails. I didn't particularly like the big looped tail. I think they look better, streaming straight back from each wing tip, but that's just my opinion.........

As for the pictures, I have the same problems, on occasion. Just recently started. When that happens, I just flip them back the other way, here, in my photo program first. Then when I post them, and they get flipped, they are right-side-up..... I don't know why this has all of a sudden, become a problem........ Maybe when John get's back, he can look into the matter :cat_lol:

• Like 1

I love my Wala, so happy it finially flew. I love the big eyes , I need a xl now
Ihave found the xl easier to fly and deal with on low to no wind conditions. Although, I have flown the xl more than the wala .

Being the same kite...just different scale, they are 2 different animals and need coaxing in different ways.:)

• Like 1