KiteLife Forum

Bid on a Cody

<_< This is a clip from an auction going on in the AOK forum. ;)

I have a 4 foot Big Foot cody kite, red white and blue with star on each wing. The kite has a hole (an extra hole) in one box about 1/2 inch long. Bidding starts at $10. I will take the last bid at midnight (my time) 3/14/04 

Bids can be sent to codyskites@msn.com and I will post the highest bid every day.

Codykiteguy

The kite can be seen at www.oregonkiteclub.com in the photo gallery1.

A link to the forum is available from everypage of the website.

Anyone interested? I encourage you to log in and register. :rolleyes:

-Carl

• 1 month later...
:(   :) While that kite is gone to the Llama feller you might want to go back and take another look, the new bid is on an 8  foot Extended Wing with Upper Deck, it just got started and will last till 5/25/04 at mid night, Take a look at www.oregonkiteclub.com and go to auctions. :o

:o -make that www.oregonkiteclub.com/forum -and go to auctions. :o

• 3 weeks later...
:( Okay, this is your chance to help a kite club out. AOK is going to have the AKA Convention in Seaside this year. I have frozen what I will take from the bid at $100., the bidding is now up to $250. which is still cheap on a $350. kite. Come on over and pay us a visit at www.oregonkiteclub.com enter the forum and scroll down to auction and enter your bid :)

OK folks, if you missed it, Codygeezer is going to be off-line for several days, maybe weeks... :(

The bid is $250 for that 8' extended wing -with upper deck, Lime Rickey of a Cody.

Do I hear 260? :) Remember, the profits go to the AOK!

-Llamaguy