KiteLife Forum

WSKC Memoribilia Available?

kram

John & Geezer, great job on your day 0 update report...Very thoughtful to give mention/recognition to Chinook Winds one the supporting sponsers...

For the last several days i've searched the kite sites for WSKC memoribilia...so far, haven't found any WSKC "Stuff" online..I especially would like to know if there are Pins, Tee's and Sweatshirts available ?...If there is , how would a kiter living in Indiana find a way to purchase those items ?..

Kram...Kitelife Subscriber #5

Our pleasure kram, we also got all 15 ballet routines on video yesterday. ;)

As for WSKC "stuff", I have seen t-shirts and sweats for sure... Not sure about pricing, and I don't have the cushion in my budget to pick anything up (we're making sandwiches in the room!). :)

If you would really like, it would be possible to send me some money via PayPal (with a tiny bit extra to cover the processing fee we incur)... Then I could ship it out to you when we get home next week.

Just let me know if this is something you're up for doing (by email as well)... I leave the room just before 9am, and won't be back in it to check email until about 5pm or so. I will try to remember and check pricing today.