KiteLife Forum

Rules and Guidelines. Please Read!

rexracer

http://www.kitelife.com/subscriptions/

Paid subscribers get access to all the tutorial information and the John drawings. To access forum content you need only a username and a password.

Confirmed - and we actually has a couple of new (non-subscriber) forum registrations just for the Karma drawings... Share away! ;)

Thanks all!

I was sitting this out as I fly Revs pretty much all the time!! :ani_giveup:

Completely understandable, Wayne. We have been on a bit of a prism kick.

Are you guys saying that I'm going to have to choose something else from the kite room ? Not that I've won, yet, but I all ready knew what I would offer if I did win...

I'm completely behind the whole thing!! (PS: I used to fly Prism a lot), but now Revs!! So what has been up in the drawings has not been of interest to me, (again personally)! But I do like the idea and endorse it fully!

Just thought I'd throw that out there! :ani_idea:

• Like 1

This lengthy discussion has broadened my thoughts & inspired me to keep with the program. My item to pass on, if I'm selected to add to the Karma stream, would be a non-kite item that every kite bag could use.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm in!

You gotta post "I'm In", under the Karma topic, that's going on now. This is just the original rules and guidelines topic, that was posted back when we began............

Go to: http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5629-karma-102913-10-inflatable-airplane-kite/#entry39107 for the current drawing !

And good luck.............. :ani_victory:

• 5 months later...